Marriage??

(Brandon's POV)

I'm sitting at the airport in the parking lot. It's already ten o'clock at night, so I hope the boys hurry up. It's already so late.

Yes I know that it seems crazy that I'm just going to propose to Kenna after only like six months of dating. But I want to experience everything with her, including marriage.

She is the love of my life and I want to accomplish everything with her. We may not be together right now, but she is what I need. I can't live without her.

Knowing that she only has about three months to live is the scariest thing ever. I could lose the love of my life any day because of cancer.

I want to start a life with her before anything happens to her. I know I sound like a crazy person, but Kenna is the one. She is the love of my life.

My thoughts are interrupted by a slap on my car door. I look over to see the boys standing there.

I open the door and I get our. I don't plan on staying long at all, so we don't bring anything but ourselves.

"Are you ready?" Zion asks.

"Yes let's go," I say.

"What if there isn't any spots left on the plane?" Austin asks.

I never really thought about getting tickets if I'm being honest. I am just worried about getting there, but I didn't even think about plane tickets. Hopefully all four of us can get on.

"Then we will just drive to Texas," I say.

We walk into the airport and there isn't that many people around. It's pretty dead which is unusual.

All four of us run over to the gate that is boarding to go to Texas. I run up to the lady at the front desk.

"Do you have four tickets? We will pay whatever for them. I really need to get to Texas," I say out of breathe.

"You are in luck I have exactly four open spots on the plane. Do you have your passports?" She asks.

"Yes we do," I say. We all grab out our passports and we give them to her. I pay for all the tickets since this was my idea. I don't even care that I spent so much.

"Alright you guys just need to go through security and then you can board the plane," she says.

"Thank you so much," I say.

We all go through security and then we board the plane just in time. I can't believe that we actually got on.

"Did anyone tell Becca or Ansley that we are leaving?" I ask.

"No I didn't tell them," Austin says.

"I should tell Becca or else she'll be pissed," Edwin says.

Edwin pulls out his phone and informs the girls on what is going on. I'm feeling really nervous, so I decide to text Aaliyah. She is really good at giving advice and Kenna is her best friend.

[Text messages: Lia🌻]

Me: Hey Lia. You up?

Lia🌻: How could I not be? Nick just woke me tf up. He didn't even tell me what was going on. I was about to text you..

Me: Oh well I'm going to propose to Kenna...?

Lia🌻: WHAT!! ARE YOU SERIOUS???

Me: Yes please don't be mad, but if she only has three months to live then I want to do as much with her as I can. Including marriage.

Lia🌻: Why would I be mad? I'm so excited right now!! Now I know why Nick was so damn excited!!!