Synopsis

"Papa I don't want to go!! Please!" Naira cried hugging her father ta Airport. She and Kartik got married just 2 days back and now they were leaving for Australia, where Kartik has grown up and living with his family.

"Beta please don't cry. Every girl had to leave her parents house some day.. you also have to. Try and understand beta.. You are married now. You have Kartik and this whole family to look after for. You have to go with them na? Hmm?" Naitik tried to make her understand but she was crying and crying.

After Akshara's death, Naitik had been depended on Naira for everything. Though there was Naksh and Keerti beside him but still his affection for Naira was more. And for Naira, her papa was her world. She couldn't think her life without her papa and now she had to leave him behind and go far with her husband and in-laws..

"Manish ji.. I am giving my daughter to you. Please take care of her.." Naitik said to Manish joining his hands.

"No Naitik ji please don't join your hands in front of me. We are not taking our daughter-in-law but we are taking our daughter with us. I assure you she will be very happy with Kartik there.." said Manish.

"Thank you Manish ji.." said Naitik.

"Papa please promise me that you will take care of yourself.. Promise me that you will take your medicines on time" said Naira to Naitik.

"Haan beta I promise.."

Naira then went to Naksh and Keerti and shed some tears hugging them.

"Kartik beta, please take care of her.." Naitik couldn't say anything further in front of Kartik..

Kartik just nodded his head in YES.

"Dad our flight is on right time.. Let's move" Kartik said and Manish nodded.

"Let's go beta.." Manish said to Naira and they headed towards the airport.

Naira stopped in middle and turned towards her family to saw them waving at her.. She also waved them goodbye and went inside the airport and the door closed..

Naitik and Naksh cried miserably as their lifeline was gone..

♧♧♧

Goenkas lives in Melbourne, Australia. They were Australian citizen of Indian origin. Kartik was bought up there only. But Goenkas  wanted an Indian bride for Kartik. And their search for an Indian Perfect Bride for Kartik ended on Naira.

Manish and Swarna liked Naira on the first meet itself and even Naitik liked Kartik that day. Naira also found Kartik very handsome and perfect from all the way so she agreed for the marriage. Kartik too agreed for the marriage respecting his parents wish.

Kartik was handling their family business which was spread all over in Australia. He never cared for anything expect his work and his family.

Kartik and Naira hardly had any conversation before their marriage.

Kartik came one weak before their wedding in India. They talked very little. And just two days back they tied the knot of marriage..

Will they be able to lead a happily married life?

Do vote and comment!