2🔒

It was 6:00 am when the alarm clock started ringing loudly, taehyung turned the noisy thing off before it could start hurting his head.

He got out of his bed and started doing his morning routine before he sat down in front of his vanity mirror, and stared at his reflection.

He picked up his phone and looked at the time 6:35 he had to be at work by 8 so he started debating on what he wanted to wear to work, taehyung wasn't like his co-workers who won't pay attention to how they looked at their workplace but he did it didn't matter that he worked in a clothing store his appearance was really important to him.

He decided on a black t-shirt that had red tiny stars all over it and some black jeggings.

He once again sat down on his chair and started doing his make up.

A little natural eye look would be perfect for today since he wasn't feeling Colours.

Then he fixed his hair and he was ready for some breakfast.

A toast with Nutella was a go-to since it was quicker And easier, with a glass of milk and it was time for him to leave.

He lived close by so he didn't have to take any bus or metro to go to his workplace a morning walk was amazing in his opinion.

~•~

waking up early was his favourite thing seeing the sunrise would always make him feel at ease Jin stared outside his window for a while as he basked in the warm sunshine a smile broke on his lips before he pulled away from the covers and decided to start his day he had plenty of time to get ready, he loved his job making the thing that brightens up most people's day made him feel accomplished working in a coffee place and seeing people smile as soon as they take a sip of their beverage made him smile.

Going through his quick morning routine Jin ended up in his kitchen where he made a simple breakfast for himself bacon and egg along with a cup of coffee.

He chose a simple black tee along with dark blue jeans and he was on his way to his work.

~•~
being woken up by an alarm clock along with his butler's voice wasn't something he was a fan of but he had gotten used to it through the passing years.

Namjoon got up and did his morning routine before making his way downstairs to the kitchen where he was welcomed by a maid and a plater full of food,

Namjoon ate his breakfast before walking back upstairs to get the rest of his belonging as he walked back downstairs a maid was waiting at the doorstep to tie his tie for him,

He thanked her giving her a small smile before walking outside toward his car and driving away to his company.

~•~

Being the manager of a store he had to be there earlier than others, yoongi was eating his breakfast with his eyes closed trying to get a little bit more sleep though he couldn't actually go back to sleep so he sighed and opened his eyes to finish his food and he was on his way to work.

~•~

Being woken up early wasn't a problem for the young boy but being woken up by your pregnant sister who wants to go shopping was the problem the mall won't open for another hour yet she is waking jungkook up as he had work to do.

~•~

Today was going to be an amazing day Jimin could sense it getting ready for a job interview wasn't always the best feeling but today Jimin knew it was going to be An amazing interview and a beautiful day. He smiled at his reflection before making his way downstairs and out of his house.

~•~

Hoseok had finally found work after quitting his last place not being in a fun and friendly environment hoseok couldn't take it anymore so he decided to apply somewhere different and new for him and he was surprised he was called the next day to confirm that he was accepted and today was his first day.

Hoseok was really excited that he almost left the house with his house slippers, he came back to
Change and left quickly.

~•~

Something new and different and of course polyamory. I have unpublished "Romance" for now so I can deliver what you guys actually want.

WARNING ⚠️ slow updates I have been prompted to a higher level at work so means less time for me to write but I'll try my best.