5🔒

Going back to their shopping, looking around and finding adorable things for babies, jungkook has to tolerate his sisters' screeches.

After a while his sister had the bag filled with clothes she decided it was enough for today, she made her way toward the cash and one of the employees passed them at the cash and after that, they left the store but not with a little bit of dragging from jungkooks sister since he was looking around for both of the boys he saw earlier but couldn't find them anywhere.

Leaving the store he stumbled against someone shoulder,

"Oh, my good jungkook" his sister hit her own forehead what was wrong with her brother today.

"I'm so sorry for him" his sister spoke looking at the young man who on the other hand was just staring at jungkook who was getting up from the floor when their eyes met even jungkook stared at the man for a while before his sister had enough and pulled him away saying sorry once again.

"What's wrong with you," she asked getting frustrated by his behaviour.

"You are blind sis, haven't you seen all these beautiful men I just drooled over!" He whispers yelled at her.

She rolled her eyes "I'm pregnant  do u think I have time to stare at men?" Jungkook just sighs annoyingly at her took the bags out of her hands.

"Thank you" she replied.

"Enough for today let's go home"

~•~
Days passed by and jungkook couldn't stop thinking about the boys he encountered that day in the mall instead of just thinking about them jungkook decided to go for it and talk to them.

He quickly got off of his bed and dressed up and ran out of his room.

"Hey, jungk-" before she could finish her sentence the boy was out of the door and in his car.

He left and as soon as he parked his eyes widened 'he was actually being daring this time and was going to ask not one but 5 boys for their numbers'

Jungkook was poly so being in a relationship with more than one was just something in his nature.

So he breathed loudly before getting out of his car and locking it before making his way to the entrance door.

He walked toward the escalator, as he stepped on it he started thinking about who he wanted to see first the closest to him were the footwear store and the kids' store so he decides to go to these stores before he makes his way to the third floor toward the Starbucks.

As he reached the floor he turned right and walked toward the tiny staircase as he was now in between both of the stores he closed his eyes making people look at him weirdly since he just stopped, letting his heart, mind and body choose him he turned to his left walking toward the footwear.

As he walked in a Worker walked toward him smiling and welcoming him he smiled and told the worker he was looking for the manager the boy a little startled thinking that it was a complaint but jungkook smiled "I just need to talk to him about something nothing negative."

The worker laughed awkwardly and nodded his head "sure I'll go tell him."

Jungkook decided to look around until he was face to face with the person he wanted to see so bad, he was staring at a pair of shoes that caught his attention that he didn't even see the said man come close to him.

"Hi, you asked to see me ?" When he heard the voice jungkook jumped a little "gosh you scared me" and the man left out a small chuckle.

"How can I help you, sir?" He asked again jungkook had his hand on his chest as he tried to balance his breath.

"I don't wanna run around so I'll be straightforward" the manager looked confused but nodded his head as he crossed his arms behind his back.

"Yes?" He asked a little confused since jungkook just kept staring into his eyes.

"I would like to get to know you better so would you mind if I asked for your number?" He said everything out as strongly as he could he thought to himself if he could do it now he will be able to do it with the rest too.

The manager was a little startled but calmly took out his phone.

He pushed it toward and jungkook who looked down to see the phone after realizing what that meant he started smiling brightly.

Took the phone and called himself on it.

He handed it back smiling widely at the man "I gave you my number but never got your name?" The manager said and jungkook looked at him confused for a second before realizing that he had never told his name to the man.

"Oh I'm sorry my name is Jeon jungkook nice to meet you manager min"

Manager min laughed a little and spoke "min Yoongi"

~•~
After a while of contemplating and walking around trying to find his words, it went smoothly with yoongi but what if it doesn't with the others this kept the boy from walking into the store and look like a weird guy.

He sighed loudly and harden his step on the floor and walked toward the store no turning back and his in.

Looking around for two specific people he spots one he quickly makes his way toward the boy who smiles at him.

"How can I help you?" Jungkook was melting on the inside as he heard the boys' voice.

"I just have a request it might sound weird coming out of nowhere but I really like you and would like to get to know you better so would you mind giving me your phone number" Jungkook spoke in one breath leaving the other surprised.

After a while of staring at Jungkook blankly the boy let out a small smile and a giggle "sure" Jungkook as fast he could, hands his phone to the boy.

-I love you guys -