14🔒

"Do you want some coffee?" Jin asked as he got up from the couch

The others just nodded their head in response it was early in the morning and Taehyung hadn't woken up since last night.

The boys had called off for work and were staying at his apartment for the day.

"Should I go check on him?" Jungkook asked as he got up from his seat.

"Sure go ahead," Namjoon said and got up to help jin in the kitchen.

"You can cook" Jin whispered to Namjoon who only smiled in response.

Jungkook walked into the room softly not trying to make too much noise.

He sat down on the bed and there was Taehyung sleeping peacefully, Jungkook hesitated but couldn't hold back so he placed his hand in taehyungs hair and started playing with the sleeping boy's hair.

The action startled the sleeping boy whose eyes were wide open and jungkook could clearly see he was afraid of him.

"No, stay away!" Taehyung yelled loudly as he pushed jungkooks arm away from him when the boy tried to get closer Taehyung would close his eyes and yell at him to stay away.

Jungkook was hurt but the screams brought everyone into the room.

Everyone stared at the boy who was holding on to his head as he mumbles the word "please stop"

Jimin came closer "Tae," he said "Taehyung" and no answer from the boy "taetae" Jimin spoke but his voice broke and tears started rolling down his face.

Taehyung looked up and saw the faces of the people he wished he had seen when he was in the hands of the man.

"Jiminie," Taehyung said and started bawling his eyes out.

Jimin ran closer and hugged the boy, Taehyung looked in front of him and now instead of the man's face, it was Jungkook.

"Kookie" he whispered Jungkook only half-smiled.

"I think he saw someone else and not you so please don't take it to heart baby" Yoongi whispered in jungkooks ear.

Jungkook got up and left the room, Jin followed behind after he told Namjoon he was going back to prepare food for them.

Jin took hold of jungkooks hand and brought him to the kitchen where jungkook broke down in Jins' arms and started crying.

"Jiminie" Taehyung looked at Jimin, the boy hugged Taehyung even closer.

Yoongi walked toward Hoseok who was biting on his hand trying his hardest not to let the tears come out.

He tapped his back and Hoseok latched on to the boy and started crying.

Namjoon was staring at the boy on the bed,

~•~
A week passed and Taehyung was still the same he wouldn't let anyone close to him even though the day he was found he hugged Jimin to sleep but that ended soon he wouldn't let them close nor touch him and he would every night wake up screaming.

Jimin has asked for a leave from work for Taehyung. And sometimes for himself too.

But Taehyung wasn't getting any better in the day he would be staring at the wall and wouldn't talk to anyone and at nights the nightmares would wake him up.
~•~

"I think we should go somewhere more private and secured for a while," Namjoon said as he looked at the boys.

"What about our work"

"Resign," Namjoon said.

"What!" Jin spoke in shock

"Yes resign, we have to go away for the sake of Taehyung he needs a place much quieter than the city" Jin sighed and hugged Jimin.

"Fine," he said

"Jimin you were the only one living in a rented apartment right?" Namjoon asked

Jimin nodded "yeah I left a month or two ago"

"Ok, the rest of you your places belong to you right?"
He asked

"Yeah," they all said in union

"Ok, so no worries of paying for a place that you won't be living In," he said as he scrolled through his phone.

"I've made arrangements with my parents they have decided to lend us the villa, so everything is set we only need to go meet my parents and we can leave"

"Let's get packing then," Hoseok said.

"Many needed vacations," Yoongi said and stretched his body.

~•~

Jungkook you're leaving me here alone?" Jungkooks sister spoke as she watched her brother pack his suitcases

"You need to go to mom and dads you can't stay here alone it's too dangerous, I don't want the people targeting our families,s" jungkook said never looking at his sister just emptying his wardrobe.

His sister sighed and went to her room and started packing too.

~•~

They all were ready and in front of namjoons house,

"Do we all need to go in?" Yoongi asked

"Yes they said they wanted to see you guys"

"Alright," Hoseok said and walked in front of everybody.

As they walked in the maids welcomed the boys in and soon namjoons parents were seen.

"Taehyung!!" Namjoons mom said in a shocked voice and tried to hug the boy but was stopped by Namjoon.

His mom looked confused but understood as she looked at Taehyung who was hiding behind jungkook.

"Oh," a sad smile appeared on his mom's face.

"Here are the keys and before you guys leave, Layla's brother is here he wanted to say hi"

"Oh, his back from his trip?" Namjoon asked and smiled the only good thing that came to him from Layla was her brother.

"Yeah he is, he's upstairs I'll ask a maid to call him down," Namjoons dad said and motioned for the boys to take a seat.

"Oh mom dad please don't let anyone know where we are news could travel and I don't want anything happening again" Namjoon Warner his parents who hooded in response.

"Don't worry we have security at the villa you guys will be mostly safe there and in peace" Namjoons father said.

"Namjoon!!" A loud voice boomed

"Alex!!" Namjoon said with a big smile.

All the boys stared at the boys hugging and as soon as they let go of each other a gasp was heard.

Everyone turned to where the sound came.

~•~

Not my. best work but hope u guys like it also what do u think is going on 🤔