20🔒

The boys' marriage was a stressful event but it was the biggest and the boldest wedding ever seen.

Dae got to be her daddy's flower girl, she walked, jumped and ran as she threw flowers around.

It was an amazing day, the lovers got to spend time alone on their honeymoon since namjoons mother had taken the initiative of taking dae from them.

Hoseok and jungkook were the hardest to convince that dae couldn't go with them.

But as they arrived at their destination it was a well-deserved break from everything.

Taehyung had gotten better and was much more comfortable in bed with the boys than he was after the incident.

~•~

Hoseok was next to the window admiring the beauty outside his hotel room when seokjin walked out of the bathroom with only a towel around his lower half.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked slightly startling Hoseok in the process.

"Goodness," he said and sighed placing a hand on his heart.

"Come here" Jin laughed as he sat down on the bed and motioned the boy to come closer.

Hoseok did as he was told and stood in front of jin.

Jin wrapped his arms around hoseoks waist and pulled him even more closer and laid his head on the boy's stomach.

"Where did the rest go?" He asked

Hoseok placed a hand on Jins' wet hair and comb his finger through them.

"They went shopping"

Jin sighed and lifted his head and locked eyes with Hoseok.

"Then it's just us" as he spoke he lifted his hand and placed it behind hoseoks neck and pulled the boy down to his level and planted a kiss on his lips.

Hoseok placed his hands on the bed to keep his balance and kissed Jin back with passion.

Jin pulled away and took hold of hoseoks hand and guided him on to the bed as he pushed himself
Further, on to it Hoseok settled on Jin's lap and circles his arms around the olders shoulders and kissed jin once again.

A soft yet hungry kiss. jin's hand travelled from hoseoks back to the boys' head and his fingers tangled in between the boys' hair slightly pulling on it.

having not enough from what was happening jin pushed hoseok down and got on top of the boy, hoseok was breathing like crazy as jin started kissing down the youngers neck the door the room opened and in came the rest of the boys.

jin didn't mind their presence and kept doing what he was doing without skipping abeat the boys were startled at first but slowly they put away what they had bought and made their way toward the bed where all the action was happening.

jin turned to his right and found jimin looking at him while biting his bottom lip jin smiled and pulled the boy closer by his nape and landed a rather loud peck.

namjoon got on the bed behind jin and choked the boy while lifting his head toward himself and started kissing the boy.

slowly but surely the pieces of clothes were coming off and every time skin showed a kiss was placed on the spot leaving it burning hot for more.