3🔒

Taehyung walks into the empty mall since there was no one there except workers, he walked toward his store and stood in front of it the lights were on meant his co-worker was already inside, he fished out his keys from his pocket and unlocked the door.

He stepped in and closed the door before making his way to the back store.

"Morning!!" He yelled out as he walked into the back store he put his stuff in his locker and made his way to the small office.

"Morning taehyung" his manager replied as he was typing away on the computer.

"How are you manager-nim" his manager sighed before looking his way "these emails gosh I wanna bang my head against the wall, they don't understand what they want and end up confusing us along with them" he rambled on.

Taehyung sighed he understood his manager because when he was on his break taehyung was stuck with this situation.

"Anyways I have an interview today" taehyung looked at his manager "we found someone," taehyung asked surprised a little "well that if he says yes" taehyung nodded his head.

"Here's the money for the cash and he might be here already or soon his interview was early in the morning so while you prepare the cash register keep an eye on the door" taehyung nodded his head and took the folder that had the registers money in it he walked outside the back store and into the front he made his way toward the registers,

By the time he was placing money in the last register he heard a knock on the glass door.

He put away the money bag that was now empty closed the register and walked toward the door.

There he saw a young and good-looking man when the boy's eyes met taehyungs he smiled widely making taehyungs heart skip a beat.

Coming back to his sense taehyung opened the door to let in the stranger closing the door back he turned to the boy.

"You're here for the interview?" Making sure it was the right person, the boy nodded his head taehyung pointed toward the back store "my manager is there you can go" the boy thanked taehyung before making his way toward the back.

Taehyung looked outside just to see a  boy sprinting like crazy toward the third floor he chuckled before making his way back to the register.

After a while taehyung heard a loud noise he looked outside the door to see the manager of the store in front of theirs with his colleagues speaking loudly.

The manager looked cold-hearted but he had spoken once to him and he was really nice contrasting with his fearsome look.

Taehyung shook his head god his been drooling over the manager for a year now.

~•~

Hoseok came running through the doors as he sprinted in the empty mall toward the third floor, he got inside the elevator and was fidgeting as he was getting afraid that he was going to be late, getting out of the elevator he turned to his left and saw the shop he got accepted in he started walking fast toward it and when he arrived only one person was counting the two registers quietly.

He sighed making his way toward the boy, "hi" he said making the boy look up at him and god was he beautiful.

"Hi? Are you the newcomer?" Hoseok nodded still trapped in the boy's beauty.

"Well come on this site I'll show you the basic so u will be fine for today" Hoseok didn't move a muscle and kept staring at the boy who in return chuckled.

"I know I'm handsome don't need to stare that long you have the whole day to look at me" and he laughed loudly.

Hoseok came back to his sense and walked toward the other side of the register with a sheepish smile.

"Sorry" he mumbled, " don't be sorry you're adorable hasn't anyone told you that before?" Hoseok shook his head "people say I'm crazy" he laughed at his own remark making the other boy shake his head "you are adorable don't listen to stupid people" he patted hoseoks shoulder.

"Haven't asked your name yet"

"I'm seokjin and you are?"

"Hoseok"

"Nice to meet you Hoseok" seokjin smiled

~•~
Yoongi made his way toward the store with his colleagues as they spoke about anything and everything.

His eyes went to the store that was right in front of his as he was locking the door from the inside and saw the blonde head that he has been seeing for a year now but they only had spoken once and that was because the blonde needed change for his store.

He never caught his name because they don't wear name tags.

He hasn't mustered the courage to speak to him again though he has a feeling the boy is single.

~•~
Arriving at the company the young leader was bowed toward as he walked toward his office making his way through the front door he walked to his left toward the elevator after saying a quick 'good morning' to the two receptionists.

Pressing the number to the 9th-floor namjoon stood patiently as the elevator skipped floors.

Arriving at his level that entirely was his office.

He made his way toward his desk and got to work looking through files and signings papers that needed to be signed.

~•~

Jungkook was having breakfast as his pregnant sister was nagging him to be faster he rolled his eyes and kept eating at his own paste, his sister groaned before stomping her way toward her room

"I'm going to change you better be ready soon" he rolled his eyes once again.

He was woken up early in the morning and for what? Just to go shopping with his pregnant sister he wasn't in the mood for that it was his day off and he wanted to spend it by sleeping and relaxing getting as much energy back as possible before he has to go back to work.

He put the empty plate in the sink and made his way toward his own room he walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth and finally made his way toward his wardrobe easily picking out a white see-through shirt and black jeans the boy was ready to walk out.

Making his way downstairs his sister was standing next to the door with car keys in her hand that was soon thrown toward jungkook.

"You are driving" and walked out.

Jungkook wanted to say so much but he kept everything in since his pregnant sister was really scary when she was actually angry.

Putting on his brown shoes the boy was out the door.