6🔒

He looked around a little to get a glimpse of the other boy but he didn't see him so he sighed and smiled at the one that was standing in front of him and bowed a little before leaving.

That action made the shorter laugh a little he waved his hand at jungkook and finally, the said boy walked out of the store.

Looking at his newly added phone number he didn't look where he was going when he walked straight into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry"

"Oh, so today you can talk?" A sarcastic high-pitched voice said jungkook look up to see the same person he had bumped into last time and when he looked on the side of the beautiful man he saw a pretty good-looking woman but her aura made jungkook hate her for no reason.

"It's alright, Layla don't be mad at him" the man sighed he turned toward jungkook and smiled slightly "it might be fate that we meet twice and the same way so here take this" the man handed jungkook a business card and he was pulled by the woman by his side as the entered the store.

Jungkook was stunned his eyes followed the couple and as soon as they were out of sight his eyes turned to the card in his hands.

KIM CO. was written in bold letters and some information at the bottom of it along with two different numbers.

The boy didn't know what to do with the card but still kept it.

He walked away from the store and decided to go eat before heading back home.

As he made his way to the restaurant area the boy got a call he fished out his phone and answered.

"Hello"

"Where are you?" It was his sister on the other she sounded a little tired.

"I'm at the mall.." he replied

"Oh ok well then at least let me know don't leave without telling me"

"I'm sorry I was in a hurry, I'm going to eat now would you like something?" He questioned

"No thank you I already made food enjoy"

"Alright see you later" and he hung up.

As he made it to the restaurant area he didn't know what he wanted to eat.

On his left, he had nickels, souvlaki, Torino,a&w, and bento.

In front of him, he has Bacaro,

and on his left he had lot more options he had a little fancy food place along with a healthy food choice and completely on his left, he had taberna, Thai, jerry, and a vegan option.

He stood there debating on what to eat when his whole body turns to the right and quickly went to souvlaki.

As he waited in line, looking around and his eyes landed on the person he had been looking for all day.

The boy was thanking the chef and taking his food, jungkook got out of the line as soon as the boy started walking away.

"uhm excuse me," he said startling the boy in the process.

"F-" he almost cursed and jungkook found that very adorable.

"Yes?" He questioned as he looked at jungkook now standing in front of him.

"I'm so sorry I startled you but I need to talk to you would you mind?" Jungkook spoke quickly because the boy seemed pissed at him.

The said boy sighed and mentioned toward a table so he could sit and eat and listen to this handsome stranger.

As they sat down the boy wasn't shy at all he started eating and waited for jungkook to speak.

"What did you wanna talk about?" He asked as he took a bite of his salad.

"Well I know it's a little sudden and probably weird but I would like to get to know you better and would you mind giving me your phone number??"

The said boy arched his brow that was shining because of the glitter.

He took his phone out and gave it to jungkook and motioned for jungkook to hand him his.

As they finished exchanging numbers jungkook found out the boys' name was taehyung a pretty name for a pretty boy indeed he thought.

Taehyung wasn't shy he offered his food to jungkook who denied but ended up eating it knowing he couldn't escape from the boy.

They ended up talking more until taehyung had to go back to work and there they said goodbye for now.

~•~

Jungkook entered his house so excitedly he was singing to the song playing in his beat headphones he quickly made his way to his room.

Today was an amazing day.

He thought before sitting down on his bed and watching tv.