13🔒

WARNING ⚠️ THE FIRST PART MIGHT BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME; RAPE.
I will leave a sign where that part starts and ends so you can skip 😘

Yeah, I'm on my way, see you soon" Taehyung hung up the phone and locked his apartment door he cheerfully walked down the stairs and made it to his car but today he felt like walking so he left the car and decided to walk to namjoons house.

Taehyung put on his headphones and played music and walked even though namjoons house was really far from his.

Taehyung was in his zone and was enjoying the scenery in front of him and the fresh air.

He decided to take a shortcut to the next street as he turned right there was no one in the alley but the boy wasn't concerned at all.

Most people don't like walking through small and barely lit alleys even in bright daylight.

Taehyung was so immersed in his music that he did not notice that he had been followed for the past 15 minutes of his walk.

And soon enough a hand reached out and pressed itself on taehyungs mouth so that his scream would not be loud enough to attract people.

And all Taehyung could see was darkness and soon enough his music became muffled and there was nothing just pitch silence.

Taehyung woke up and instantly sat up on the bed scared out of his mind the boy looked around he seemed to be in someone's room.

Taehyung tried to calm himself down and when he was feeling a little better the door to the room was slammed open startling Taehyung in the process and walked in a really handsome man but his aura made Taehyung really afraid of him.

"Look what we have here," the man said as he looked at Taehyung with what seemed to be a sweet smile but ended up being really creepy.

Taehyung kept staring at the man in front of him who took a seat on the bed a little too close to Taehyung.

The boy tried to be brave and speak " where am I?"

That made the man's eyes widen all he could think about was how handsome the man he had captured was and how honey-like his voice was.

"At my house" he replied as he got closer to Taehyung who had nowhere to move anymore he was trapped between the headboard and the man.

"Why am I here," Taehyung asked

"Because" and the man stopped and smiled

The smile sent shivers down taehyungs spine not the good one the bad one

Taehyung had a feeling something really bad was going to happen.

START ⚠️⚠️⚠️

The man placed his hand in taehyungs hair and combed his fingers until he reached the boys' nape and harshly pulled on taehyungs hair making Taehyung moan in pain.

"Ouch!!" Tears started to well up in his eyes.

"You are here because I wanted to taste you" and not leaving any time for Taehyung to process his words the boy slammed his lips with taehyungs whose eyes widen letting the tears out.