16🔒

The boys got everything in place chose the rooms they wanted to sleep in.

The first night in the villa Namjoon walked out of the house and went up to the bodyguards to inform them about some things.

Walking back into the house he got a call from Alex, Layla's brother.

"Hey!! Namjoon" the voices boomed on the other end, Namjoon smiled but soon enough hoseoks words came to his mind he tried to forget about it and replied.

"Hey!" He replied trying to sound enthusiastic

"What's up why you sound so down?" Alex asked his voice sounded concerned with Namjoon.

Namjoon sighed "nothing much just some issues with my boyfriend"

"Oh ok, so where did u go? I just got back and you left" Namjoon chuckled and walked toward the living room and sat down.

"Sorry Alex, my boyfriends are going through some problems so I thought it would be for the best to bring them to a calm place away from the crowd so we at the villa," Namjoon said not knowing that on the other end of the line the person had a smug smile on its face.

"Really, that's so sad want me to come and see you?" He asked

Namjoon debated if he should let the boy come, knowing that he did trigger Taehyung and he claims that Alex was the man who was behind his disappearance.

Namjoon bit his lip and glided a hand through his hair, Alex was his best buddy and he couldn't imagine the boy would do such a thing and to his defence, Alex was not even here when it happened and he knew nothing about him being in a relationship.

"Yeah sure why not"

"Great! I'll come when I can and we can catch up on what we missed in each other's life"

And he hung up Namjoon sighed and looked at the ceiling thinking if he did the right thing or not.

"You awake?" A voice came from behind Namjoon he turned only to find jungkook with a glass of water.

"Yeah had some stuff to do with the bodyguards of the villa"

Jungkook nodded his head.

"You seem deep in thoughts want to sleep in my room tonight?" He suggested seeing the expression on namjoons face.

"Yeah sure," he got up and followed jungkook to his room.

~~

Namjoon Layed in bed after changing into his pyjamas, jungkook laid next to the boy and cuddled up with Namjoon who only pulled him closer.

"You ok?" Jungkook asked worried for Namjoon.

"Kind of"

"I know it's hard to believe what happened to Tae to be connected to your best friend" jungkook got up and laid his head on namjoons chest and placed his hand on the boy's cheek.

"But I'm glad you chose to believe Taehyung and keep him away from Alex" jungkook smiles

"Yeah.." Namjoon whispered mentally wanting to kill himself for what he just did

Jungkook kissed Namjoon and straddled the boy.

"Wanna continue where we left this morning" he suggested while taking off his shirt.

Namjoon wanted something to take his mind off of what happened and what he just did being intimate with his lover would help him, he pulled jungkook for another kiss while praying in his head that nothing bad would happen.

When things got more heated a moan left jungkooks lips as he desperately tried to remove namjoons clothes.

Once fully naked, Namjoon got on top of jungkook and started kissing and licking jungkooks neck.

Jungkooks head fell back giving more space to Namjoon to mark as his own.

As the kisses lowered jungkooks moans got louder.

Namjoon stopped right in front of the boys lower region and stared at jungkook

He smirked as he turned the boy so he was laying on his stomach.

Namjoon held jungkooks hips and pushed them upwards.

He kissed the boys back and slowly his hand reached out and placed itself on jungkooks nape pushing the boys to face into the pillow.

Namjoon aligned with jungkooks entrance and easily slid in

Jungkooks eyes rolled back into his head as the pain and pleasure mixed.

Namjoon started to quicken his pace, jungkook was starting to get louder again.

"Hyu-Gn Ah~, slow down" but all Namjoon did was place his hand that was on the boys' nape on his mouth to lower his voice.

And started going faster, jungkooks eyes were so back in his head that his vision was getting foggy from all the pleasure.

Namjoon suddenly stopped and pulled out he let go of jungkooks mouth and turned him so he was laying on his back he placed a soft kiss on the boys' temple and nose and finally his lips.

They started kissing again and keeping that as a distraction Namjoon placed his members back into the boys' entrance.

The sudden feeling of being filled made jungkook bite namjoon's lips.

Jungkook hugged Namjoon closer in a way of asking him to go faster and deeper.

"Don't stop AH" he moaned out as he held on to Namjoon as pure pleasure took over him.

Namjoon pulled away from jungkooks hug and placed his hands on the boys' hips, he started going even faster and deeper this time letting jungkook scream and moan as loud as he wanted to.

"I'm AH" not even as he finished his sentence jungkook came untouched.

Namjoon followed close behind and pulled out when he was reaching his climax and came on jungkooks stomach.

they both tried to regulate their breath "we should wash up before going to bed" namjoon said and Jungkook agreed.

fresh and clean they both laid once again in bed and Jungkook cuddled next to the boy and sighed "I love you so much hyung and thank you for keeping us all safe" before namjoon could reply Jungkook was already fast asleep, leaving the elder in his thoughts.

~~

"good morning!" jin said with a big smile, he placed a kiss on jimins cheek and went into the kitchen to help the maid with their breakfast.

the others came down to the dining hall and joined jimin who was waiting for his food.

they all smiled and starting a small conversation.

soon enough a sleepy taehyung joined them, he sat down next to yoongi who was sipping on his coffee.

he smiled for the first time since the incident.

"feeling better?" yoongi asked

taehyung nodded as he took yoongis coffee and took a sip.

everyone laughed at his expression since yoongis coffee was too bitter for taehyungs taste.

"here's food!" jin announced cheerfully.

as they were bout to dive into the amazing food a bodyguard came

"there's someone outside"