19🔒

"I'm sorry, that the love I had for you could be manipulated by someone very dear to me"

Namjoon looked confused as he listens to Layla

"What I mean is at the time that I liked you my mother knew and she helped me be more courageous so I had the guts to ask you out and you saying yes"

"But the thing is I was very insecure and my mother knew that she knew I would do anything so that nothing bad would happen to our relationship"

"She would scare me by saying things that made me so afraid that I would lose you"

"And it finally happened the day you came out and told everyone you liked boys"

"That was the tic for me since my mom had been saying things to me and finally my biggest fear became reality"

"So one night my mom gave me something and told me to mix it in your food I was afraid as to what she was giving me but she promised me that, what it would do would make you stay by my side"

"I know, pathetic" Layla chuckled slightly

"And the night I spent at your house I did mix it in your food, it made you drowsy and in and out of sleep and it made your sexual tension intensified to the point that we did it"

Namjoon was shocked he stared at Layla his coffee had gotten cold since he was so focused on what came out of Layla's mouth.

"It only took that night and weeks later I found out I was pregnant"

"And that's how it went"

"But the thing is, I don't deserve this and nor was I ever ready to be a mother"

"I told that to my mother and she told me if I lose the baby I would lose you too"

"But then you got your lovers and I knew it was the end of this"

"Please take custody of the baby, I am no near ready to be a mother I can't do this"

Layla was in tears as she stopped talking and tried to keep her voice low not to attract other customers.

~•~
It had been a while since the boys had agreed to what Layla had requested all the legal work was done and finally it was the day they would welcome their baby into this world.

"You can do this!" Layla heard next to her hospital bed.

A second later everything went black for Layla but she had asked beforehand that she didn't want to see the baby.

Though as she was in and out of consciousness she heard that it was a baby girl.

A tear rolled down her cheek and she fell asleep.

A few weeks after Layla had recovered from giving birth took her another week or two and she was back on her feet.

She went to namjoons house and rang the bell.

"Hey!" Hoseok said as he opened the door.

"Come in" Layla shook her head as she plastered a smile on her face.

"Just came to say I am leaving today"

Hoseok smiles a sad smile and nodded his head Layla left without saying goodbye to the other boys and she never saw the face of her daughter.

Layla let her tears out but she knew she deserved this since she causes a lot of pain to the boys. she was ready to move far away and start a new life that didn't have her mother in it making her do things that could ruin someone's life.

~•~

"Taehyung!" Jin shouted in a panic but it only made the baby cry louder.

"Help" Jin started tearing up as well.

"Hyung" Taehyung chuckled. as he made his way out of the kitchen.

They were the only ones home,jungkook had to go to the hospital since his sister was in Labor.

Namjoon was at work

And so were the other three.

"Here" Taehyung took Dea from Jin only to have him fall on the bed and curl into a ball.

"Hyung I told you to relax," Taehyung said as he placed a bottle of warm milk in DEA's mouth who grabbed onto it holding it tightly afraid that her daddy might pull it away.

"I know..." Jin sighed.

~•~

"Dea!" Jungkook shouted as he called for his daughter,

The little girl ran toward her dad with a big smile on her chubby face, cheeks red from the heat, her hair bounced right to left as she made her way in her dads' arms"

"Dada," she said and snuggled into his arms.

"Here eat"

The boys were out on a picnic at the park having the most relaxing day possible.

"You guys amaze me," jungkooks sister said as she gave food to her son.

All the boys turned toward her waiting for what she had to say.

She chuckled "you guys went from making a living to being in a relationship to having a kid and"

She added, "and?" Namjoon asked

"Being such amazing dads to dea, you guys knew nothing about kids before her but now you guys seem better at this than me" she started laughing

"Well you're an amazing mother to this little fat human here"

Jungkook pointed toward his nephew.

"Hey! He's not fat" Jungkook started laughing making the others laugh too.

~•~

"You ready?"  Namjoons mom whispered in his ear

Namjoon nodded his head.

"Finally" He whispered to himself as he walked up to the boys who were having a blast, it was their daughter's birthday but it was going to be another special day too from now own.

"Guys," he said as he walked closer to the boys who were surrounding dae.

"Yes joonie" Hoseok said and turned around to face Namjoon only to end up gasping

The gasp alerts the others who turned around only to find Namjoon kneeling on one knee.

"Will you do me the honour and marry me?"

"Yes!!" The boys said in sync.

And ended up laughing and crying since they realized how in sync they were.n