10🔒

"What the hell!!" The person yelled as they looked straight at one of the boys; Namjoon.

"Layla.." Namjoon said as he slowly got up from his chair trying his hardest to keep the others out of this upcoming mess.

"You told me you were going to a business meeting is this your business meeting?!" She spoke angrily pointing fingers at the boys behind Namjoon.

Namjoon was trying to keep his calm since they were in a public place and this would look bad in anyone's eyes assuming he was in the wrong.

"Layla!" He spoke through gritted teeth.

"What!" She yelled making people's heads turn toward the drama.

Namjoon sighed and spoke. "This has nothing to do with you would you please not create a scene and go home! Huh!" He spoke with a voice that held authority making Layla scared for a second.

"Why would you do this to me! To us!" She said while trying to hold back tears as she pointed her belly. She stormed off making people look at Namjoon with a look that made him want to punch every single person.

The boy sighed and sat down his head in his hands.

A hand was placed on his thigh in a way to comfort the boy and it kind of worked.

Namjoon looked up and saw the boys looking at him with confusion but willing to hear his side of the story.

Namjoon smiled as much as he could before he spoke and told them who Layla was.

"What do you mean you don't remember?" Yoongi asked confused.

"I really don't know, she told me I was drunk so that could be the cause that I didn't remember" Namjoon spoke and held the hand that was offered to him by Jin.

A soft smile was plastered on Jin's face as he tried his best to comfort the boy.

"Have you ever considered that..." everyone's eyes turned to Hoseok as he kept his gaze on his coffee?

"Considered what?" Namjoon asked curious to know what was going through the goofy boys' mind.

"That she was lying" as Hoseok said that he looked straight in namjoons eyes.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked as he sipped his coffee.

"Well, how can you just not remember.. yes being drunk can be a reason but as you told us you had already come out to your family and broke up with her..." hoseoks tried his best to try and piece things together and the other finally caught on.

Namjoon looked very confused as he stared at Hoseok.

"I... I don't understand why would she lie.."

Yoongi looked at the boys and finally spoke.

"Let's change the subject we can look into this when we all agree on something"

The others nodded.

"So what do u guys wanna do..."

~•~

"I can't believe him!!" Layla yelled as she walked through the door.

"What's wrong Layla.." her mother said as she came up to her pregnant daughter.

"Mom!! His out with boys, the same boys as last time !" She said as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Shh... Layla, please don't cry, He is a father to be he wouldn't leave you and you know that" her mother tried to calm her down.

"I know but I fear he'll leave us alone and walk away with a man" she cried as she sat down on the sofa with her head on her mother's shoulder.

"You know he's not like that" her mother spoke.

"Now don't be like this it's bad for the baby," her mother said as she wiped Layla's tears away.

"I made food I'll warm it up and you can eat it ok?" Layla nodded her head.

She sat on the sofa thinking about the night, the perfect night.

"I miss the old Namjoon" she whispered to herself and took a deep breath.

"I will have him back," she said to herself as a smile appeared on her lips.

"Like I always do"

"Layla it's time to eat!" Her mom yelled getting her out of her thoughts.

"Yes! Coming"

~•~

"Bye guys see you next time" Namjoon waved to the boys in the parking lot he hugged each one of them and gave them each a peck on the lips.

"Can you give me a ride home please" Hoseok spoke with puppy eyes as he stared at Namjoon?

"You didn't bring your car?" Namjoon asked a little confused.

"I walked today, but I'm too tired to walk back home"

Namjoon smiles and gladly unlocked the car.

"Yay! Thank you!!" Hoseok said and kissed Namjoon, before slipping toward the passenger seat.

"He's a goof" Taehyung giggled as he watched Hoseok jump around like a kid while walking toward the other side of the car.

"Alright bye now," Yoongi said and left toward his car.

"Bye!!" Each one of them said goodbye and they all left.

"Wanna come to my place for tonight?" Taehyung asked Jimin who smiled.

"I'm always at your place" and held taehyungs hand as they walked toward taehyungs place.

~•~
"Thank you, Namjoon," Hoseok said as they stoped in front of hoseoks Appartement.

"Did you wanna come in for a second?" Hoseok offered but Namjoon denied he had work in the morning and couldn't face being late.

Hoseok understood but still gave a long kiss to the man before letting go.

"Good night" he whispered after he pulled away from the kiss.

"Good night, my love" namjoon whispered back bopping his nose against hoseoks.

The action made Hoseok giggle.

"Bye!" And they went their own ways.

-ILY ❤️