9🔒

Jungkook ran all the way as soon as he had gotten out of his car, crashing into someone but his mind couldn't register what he had just done because it was filled with the voice of the boy he couldn't wait to see.

Making his way to the third floor the boy dashed toward Starbucks receiving some stares but he couldn't pay attention to those either.

Once he arrived he saw the boy who had called him standing in the line to order.

Jungkook made his way toward the boy and they hugged as a 'hello'

"I've already ordered I was saving the place for you, it gets quite crowded at this hour," Jimin said

Jungkook smiles and thanked the boy.

When Jungkook got his order he turned to Jimin to only see him walking toward a table Jungkook followed no question asked that was until he saw more people at the table his heart sunk to the bottom of his stomach making it hard for him to breathe.

But he made it to the table and sighed.

"Take a seat," said Yoongi

Jungkook looked like he was going to pass out as the others just stared at him waiting for him to talk that was until another voice was heard.

"Hey!" Everyone turned to the voice and jungkook looked even more like it was his last day on earth.

"May I sit here?" Namjoon asked as he was holding his drink.

Hoseok nodded and found a chair for Namjoon.

As they all sat down Jimin couldn't stay silent anymore.

"So are you going to speak, or you've lost your voice pretty boy?" He said, that made Taehyung turn to look at him with wide eyes.

Jimin smirked before kissing taehyungs hand.

Taehyung snatches his hand away from Jimin and turned away from the boy.

Yoongi found that funny so he let out a small laugh.

The others turned to him Yoongi quickly went back to his blank face.

Jungkook sighed and started "look..."

And that was where jungkook let out everything he was holding in and occasionally stopping to look at the boys' reactions.

In the end, it was all good.

Taehyung and Jimin admitted they were open to having more partners and it wasn't something out of the ordinary for them.

Yoongi told them he was new to this whole thing but also admitted that he wouldn't mind being in a poly relationship.

Hoseok and Jin agreed with the boys and were quite open to the option of ending up altogether.

Namjoon was the most silent one and they all were staring at him waiting for him to respond.

"You mean being together, ALL together at ONCE like uhm... so I get to spoil more than one of u" and it ended with Namjoon squealing like a little girl.