12🔒

"Tae!" Jimin yelled as he woke up to an empty bed the boy rubbed his eyes, he looked like a baby, Jimin stretched and yawned as he pushes the covers away from him.

He got ready for the day and walked out of the bedroom and he was met with an empty house.

Jimin decided to call Taehyung so he walked back into the bedroom to find his phone charging on the nightstand.

As he was dialling taehyungs number the front door opened and closed Jimin walked back into the living-room to find taehyungs hands filled with grocery.

"Tae" Jimin whined

All Taehyung did was smile " good morning" and kissed the boy's forehead and walked into the kitchen.

"Should have at least told me before leaving" Jimin spoke as he followed Taehyung into the kitchen.

"Sorry"

Jimin pouted as he jumped on the table and watched Taehyung place everything where it belonged.

Jimin whined again trying to get taehyungs attention.

"What's up with you today ?" Taehyung asked as he got closer to him and placed his hands on the table surrounding Jimin.

He leaned closer and Jimin smiled "because.. I want you" and hugged Taehyung tightly.

The boy started laughing as he tried to escape Jimins hug.

"Ok ok," Taehyung said as he pulled away from Jimin.

"So no breakfast?" Jimin shook his head "no you first"

"As you wish," Taehyung said as he pulled Jimin into his arms the boy wrapped his legs around taehyungs waist holding himself steady.

Taehyung threw Jimin on to the bed and got on top of the boy, gently leaning down to press a kiss on jimins lips who wrapped his arms around taehyungs neck and pulled him in for another yet hungrier kiss.

Jimins hips moved upwards indicating to Taehyung that he should hurry, Taehyung continued kissing Jimin while his hands slowly pulled off the boys' shirt. As soon as the shirt was out of the way Taehyung latched onto the boys' chest kissing where ever he felt like and nibbles on jimins nipple before moving downwards toward his navel and slowly hooked his fingers along the hem of jimins sweatpants pulling them down along with the boys' underwear.

Jimins members were stood there proud and hard Taehyung took a hold of the shaft and licked his lips before giving kitten licks to jimins member making the gray head moan, Taehyung took the shaft into his mouth making Jimin grip onto taehyungs hair pushing the boys head down making Taehyung gag a little.

Jimin pulled on taehyungs hair and kissed him, his body temperature was rising even more as he tasted himself as he kissed Taehyung.

Taehyung pulled away from the kiss and started undressing and as soon as he was naked Jimin was on his knees as he took taehyungs members into his mouth.

Taehyung pushes Jimin away as placed the boy on the bed once again and positioned himself in front of jimins entrance and slid in with a quick move that made Jimin scream as he scratched taehyungs back with all the pleasures he was receiving.