Beast Man Cometh

"Okay, what's going on?" Damian asked, "I get that Pennyworth told me that Kevin and Barbara were coming back from their camping trip rather early, but... Why are you a ghost, Kevin? And who's the big blond guy?" His eyes narrowed as he looked up at He-Man. "Oh; Damian, this is He-Man," said Kevin, "He-Man, this is my half-brother Damian." He-Man smiled and said, "Hello. It is nice to meet you Damian. Your brother is my vessel, which is why you can see his spirit." Damian nodded and said, "Okay. Not the weirdest thing I've seen in my life... The news! Come inside, it has to do with Metropolis!" Damian, Bruce, Jim, Andrea, Alfred, Barbara, He-Man, and Kevin's spirit went inside Wayne Manor to see what was on the television. On the TV, there was footage of some sort of furry monster attacking Metropolis. It was almost like a cross between an orangutan, a bear, a gorilla, a buffalo, and a lion. "What is that thing?" Andrea asked.

"That thing is known as Beast Man," replied He-Man, "he is of my world. And he is Skeletor's right hand man. I sense Skeletor found out about my awakening, and he's sent Beast Man to fetch me out. If that's the case, then let's give Beast Man a fight." Kevin smirked and said, "Sounds like a plan. We'll be back." Kevin's spirit then went back into the sword. "You gonna need a ride?" Barbara asked. "No thank you," replied He-Man, "I can run." He went outside, and with his super speed, He-Man instantly ran out of Wayne Manor. "Wow, that's fast," said Damian. Meanwhile in Metropolis, Beast Man was wreaking havoc. He managed to take down Superboy and Miss Martian, and was destroying cars and causing other property damage. "BRING ME HE-MAN!" Beast Man roared as he lifted a street light from the ground up with his large hands, and used the street light like a baseball bat, destroying various windows in random places. He-Man then ran in, observing the damage Beast Man has caused. "Guess they don't call him Beast Man for nothing," Kevin telepathically said to He-Man. "That's enough, Beast Man!" He-Man said to Skeletor's lackey. "You truly have awakened as Skeletor said," growled Beast Man. "Your rampage against Metropolis was obvious bait to lure me in. You wanted me? Here I am," said He-Man as he lifted his sword against his opponent. "You will come with me to Skeletor," threatened Beast Man. "We'll see about that," chuckled He-Man. Kevin's spirit came out of the sword and taunted, "Come get some, Donkey Kong."

Beast Man roared and whacked He-Man with the street light, He-Man's invulnerable body causing it to bend the other way.  He-Man used his sword to slice and dice the street light.  Beast Man looked at his disposed weapon in dismay. "While you deal with the Chewbacca reject, I'll see if Superboy and Miss Martian are alright," said Kevin. As He-Man fought Beast Man, Kevin's spirit flew to the unconscious Superboy and Miss Martian. "Conner?? Megan?? Are you two alright??" Kevin asked. Conner and M'gann both groaned as they slowly woke up. "Kevin? Is that you?" M'gann asked. "Yeah, it's me," confirmed Kevin. "Wait, are you a ghost, Kevin? And who's the blond Conan?" Conner asked as he looked at He-Man fighting Beast Man. "Oh, that's He-Man," said Kevin, "he and Beast Man are from the same place." Meanwhile, He-Man continued to fight Beast Man, but the monster was ready to gain the upper hand. "Victory shall soon be mine He-Man," bragged Beast Man. "You may be strong Beast Man, but your hubris is your weakness," said He-Man. Beast Man laughed and said, "I missed your intellectual words. Too bad you won't be saying more-" Suddenly, Beast Man got electrocuted to a point where he was knocked unconscious. Who did it? It was He-Man's ally, Man-At-Arms! And right beside him was He-Man's faithful friend, Cringer, otherwise known as Battle-Cat. And Cringer was in his Battle-Cat armor. Kevin flew over and asked, "Adam? What just happened?" He-Man smiled and said, "Grayskull's joy! It is great to see you Duncan! And Cringer! So glad to see you're alive!" Cringer ran to He-Man and nuzzled his chest like a cat would. "Looks like my timing was perfect," said Man-At-Arms, "it is good to see you old friend. This must be the spirit of your vessel, aye?" He-Man nodded and said, "Aye. Kevin, this is my ally Duncan, otherwise known as Man-At-Arms and my faithful friend Cringer, otherwise known as Battle-Cat. Duncan, Cringer, this is my vessel, Kevin Beaumont-Wayne." In a way, Man-At-Arms reminded Kevin of Commissioner Gordon and Ron Pearlman. "Hello, nice to meet you Duncan," said Kevin, "thanks for helping." 

"Glad to help," replied Man-At-Arms. Superboy and Miss Martian walked in, seeing what happened. "Cute cat," said M'gann as she gently pet Cringer on the head. "Guys, these are He-Man's allies," said Kevin. "How did you find us Duncan?" He-Man asked. "The Sorceress sent us," said Man-At-Arms, "and we have the means to take one more trip back to Eternia." He-Man looked at Kevin and said, "Before we go Duncan, I'm sure Kevin has a few loose ends to tie up, family to say goodbye to. Let us return to Gotham. But first, we better restrain Beast Man."

Kevin Beaumont-Wayne and The Sword of He-Manजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें