Let The Power Return

Once the battle was done, Sorceress cast a spell that got the spirit of Kevin out of Battle-Cat's body, and also turning Battle-Cat back into Cringer. Cringer gave a look that said, "I never want to do that ever again!" Orko looked at Kevin and Cringer and said, "Oh, so that's why you were able to talk with a strange voice! The Cringer I know never spoke!" Sorceress then said, "We're not entirely finished yet. We must go to the place where Adam's original body lies dormant. It is there I will put Adam's spirit and essence back in its original body, and you will have your body back, young Kevin." 

 "I will tend to the wounded with Duncan," said She-Ra. "I will go with you mother," said Teela. "Can I go too?" Orko asked, "maybe I could be of some assistance." Kevin chuckled and said, "Sure, why not? I can see why you guys think this guy's funny." He-Man, Teela, Cringer, Sorceress, Orko, and Kevin then went to the place where He-Man and Skeletor originally fought before Sorceress cast out He-Man's sword. And right there was the lifeless statue that was once He-Man. "Guess that's my cue to get back into the sword," said Kevin as he got back into the Sword of Power. "Say the words to bring Kevin back into his body," ordered The Sorceress. He-Man nodded, lifted up the sword, and shouted, "Let The Power Return!" Lightning struck the sword, it's magic covering He-Man from head to toe, and he shrunk down to Kevin's size, and once the magic uncovered, Kevin stood in He-Man's place. 

"Hey Teela. Sorceress. Orko. Cringer," said a sheepish Kevin. "Hello again Kevin," said Teela, "it is nice to meet you in the flesh this time." Kevin smiled as Cringer nuzzled his face on Kevin's chest. Kevin gently pat Cringer, scratching his ears. "Orko, place the sword on He-Man's hands," said Sorceress. Orko then took the sword, and placed it in the statue's hands, and the statue looked like it was holding the sword. Sorceress then spoke a chant, and suddenly there was a flash of smoke once Sorceress finished her chant. Once the smoke cleared, Prince Adam was in He-Man's place. "He-Man?" Kevin asked in surprise. "No, just Adam," replied the young prince who was around Kevin's age. "How come you're not He-Man?" Kevin asked. "You and Adam used an excessive amount of power in your fight against Skeletor," explained Sorceress, "it has drained much energy from He-Man. It will take Adam 24 hours until he can transform into He-Man once again." 

 "Adam, will you be alright?" Teela asked as she walked to her betrothed. "Yes, I will Teela," assured Adam, "it is good to see you again, my beloved." The two then hugged, kissing each other on the lips. Kevin and Cringer smiled.  Adam then smiled at Kevin. Kevin shook Adam's hand and said, "It's an honor to physically shake your hand, Prince Adam." Adam smiled and said, "The honor is mine, Kevin Beaumont-Wayne. You did great in battle. Were not for you, we would not have succeeded. Songs will be sung and stories will be told of your bravery and heroism. And now, we will send you home as promised." Sorceress then touched Kevin's head to get a good glimpse into Kevin's world, and once she was ready, she and Orko opened up a portal. 

"The portal to your world is ready for you to enter Kevin," said the Sorceress. Kevin then looked at Adam and said, "I guess this is where we say farewell." Adam smiled and said, "I hope you and your Barbara live a happy and prosperous life, Kevin."  Kevin smiled and said, "and I hope you rule Eternia well as king, Adam. And good luck with your marriage to Teela." Adam and Kevin gave each other a respectful nod, and then Kevin went into the portal, and the portal disappeared.