The Battle Begins

As soon as the memorial service ended, everyone prepared for battle.  Everyone was outside. "Sorceress, ready when you are," said He-Man. Sorceress nodded, and with her magic, transitioned Kevin's soul into the body of Battle-Cat. "Did it work?" Kevin asked in Cringer's body. "Yes, it did," confirmed the Sorceress. Kevin looked at the body he was in, amazed. "If Barbara could see me now. We'd be Beauty and the Beast," joked Kevin. "Oh, that was so bad..." Teela groaned. "I think he's funny," chuckled Duncan. "Don't worry, I got plenty more dad jokes," said Kevin as he smiled. Dick Grayson and Wally West's humor was rubbing off him. He-Man and Teela hopped onto Battle-Cat's back and He-Man said, "You can save them for later Kevin. For now, we shall ride to Castle Grayskull."

The army of the resistance rode to where Skeletor was, which was Castle Grayskull. He-Man then shouted, "SKELETOR!!!! FACE US, YOU TRAITOROUS COWARD!" Skeletor came out and shouted back, "call me a coward, He-Man?!?!?!?!" And right on cue, Evil-Lyn and the army of dark shadowy demons came out of the castle. "Of course he has an army," grumbled Teela. "THIS ENDS NOW SKELETOR!!!!" He-Man shouted angrily. "I agree," growled Skeletor, "this does end... BUT NOT FOR ME!!!!" Duncan looked at He-Man and asked, "Ready, He-Man?" The warrior nodded, raised his sword, and yelled, "FOR ETERNIA!!!!! AND KING RANDOR AND QUEEN MARLENA!!!!" She-Ra raised her sword and shouted in reply, "AND FOR THE HONOR OF GRAYSKULL!!!!!" Kevin allowed Battle-Cat's feline instincts to kick in, and let out a mighty roar. "ATTACK!!!!" Skeletor yelled. "CHARGE!!!!!" Man-At-Arms shouted, and both armies ran towards each other. And so, the Battle for Grayskull began.

The Masters of the Universe and the Men-At-Arms used their weapons and respective powers to strike at Skeletor's shadowy army of demons. Some of them would vaporize into dust. He-Man and She-Ra used their twin swords to slash and stab at the shadow demons. The Sorceress and Teela fought Evil-Lyn. And in Battle-Cat's body, Kevin used his giant paws to strike down several villains. "Maybe it's the adrenaline talking," Kevin said in Cringer's body, "but this is freaking awesome!!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!!" He continued to strike down Skeletor's cronies. But more kept on coming. "We need to stop Skeletor!" She-Ra said. "Verily sister," agreed He-Man, "we will return Kevin." He-Man and She-Ra then leapt all the way to where Skeletor was. "Well, well, well, my niece and nephew have come to avenge my brother and my sister-in-law," taunted Skeletor, "I will deny you your vengeance. And instead of wiping out your memories, you will simply die. And this time, you won't have a miracle to save you again, He-Man."