Funeral For A King & Queen

An hour later, everyone stood in silence as a way of paying respect to King Randor and Queen Marlena. Some of the Masters wore helmets, and they took them off out of respect for their king and queen. Teela held He-Man's hand, looking at him sadly. She knew this was the hardest for him. And she was going to support him through this. He-Man sighed sadly, unsure of how to start his eulogy. Kevin nodded at him.

"Friends. Masters," began He-Man, "we are gathered here today to pay our respects and honor the lives of King Randor and Queen Marlena. Many in Eternia loved and respected the king and queen. But my sister and I remember them mostly as our mother and father. Randor was the second born, but because of his pure blood, was given the honor of becoming king of this Kingdom. How our father met our mother is an interesting story. Mother was not of Eternia. She was an astronaut from a faroff planet known as Earth. Not the same Earth as the Earth Kevin resides from. But during Mother's mission, something went awry, and she landed on here in Eternia. She met our father, and they fell in love. And they soon wed, and Marlena became your queen. And she had Adora and I. Our mother's story demonstrates that anyone can become royal. Mother travelled billions of miles across the stars. She fell from the heavens on to a new world. Even lost on another planet, she survived. She found love. She led a nation. She became Queen. Father taught me that anyone can be a hero. When he found out that I was He-Man, he told me that he was proud of me. He said that a hero is not defined by the power of their strength, but by the strength of their heart. We may not have seen eye-to-eye for a while, but I know father loved me and Adora. One of the last things father told me before I fought Skeletor was that I'm a good son. I can at least take comfort in those words. I will miss mother and father dearly." He closed his eyes, tears falling down. Teela looked on sadly, hugging him. It was painful to see him sad. Kevin and Adora couldn't help but cry either.

"With the spirits of the kings of the past and goddess Zoar as our witnesses, I swear that our king and queen will never have died in vain!" He-Man shouted, "May your spirits rest in the afterlife of peace and paradise. Come, Masters. Let us avenge our fallen King and Queen! For the honor of Eternia!" Everyone shouted, "Hear, hear!"