Tying Up Loose Ends

Superboy and Miss Martian offered to take Beast Man to STAR Labs in order to get him restrained when The Masters of the Universe were to take him back to Eternia. Once Beast Man was restrained, Kevin went back to Gotham, introducing Man-At-Arms and Cringer to his family. Cringer took an immediate liking to Barbara as she scratched him in all the right places, making him purr like a cat. "Cringer has taken a liking to you," said Man-At-Arms as he chuckled. "Well I do like cats and dogs," said Barbara, "and Mr. Battle-Cat here is such a sweetheart."

"So now that He-Man's allies are here, does this mean you have to go to Eternia, son?" Bruce asked in his Batman voice, now that Jim had gone back to the precinct. "Basically, yeah." Kevin replied, "The restraints on Beast Man will last until we get to Eternia. I at least wanted to say goodbye until I return." Andrea gave a worried look and said, "I just hope you don't get hurt." Man-At-Arms said, "We will not let your son be harmed. Should we lose, The Sorceress will separate He-Man from Kevin, and she will send your son back to Earth." Damian smirked and said, "That's reassuring." Kevin hugged Damian and said, "Don't worry Damian. I'll be alright. Love you Bro." Damian hugged back and said, "Love you too Kevin." Alfred hugged Kevin and said, "Godspeed, Master Kevin." Bruce and Andrea hugged Kevin and Bruce said, "The Sword chose you for a reason. I know you'll do great, Kevin."

"We love you Kevin. Please, be safe," said Andrea. "I will, I promise. I love you and Dad so much," said Kevin. Andrea kissed Kevin on the forehead. Kevin smiled and looked at the locket with the picture of his parents. This gave him his strength, alongside Barbara. A few minutes beforehand, Kevin gave the proposal ring to his father for safekeeping. Kevin then looked at Barbara and hugged her. "Barbara, if I never see you again..." Kevin began, Barbara interrupted him with, "don't you dare say it... You are not going to die..." She was almost on the verge of tears. Kevin looked at her and said, "Let me finish. If I don't make it, know that I'll always love you Barbara." He gently wiped her tears. "I hope you survive," said Barbara as she sniffled. "So do I, but I guess the Masters of the Universe want me alive also," joked Kevin. Barbara laughed and asked, "If you survive, you going to give me that surprise?" Kevin smiled and said, "Promise. I love you Barbara." Barbara gently put her hand on Kevin's cheek and said, "I love you too Kevin." The two then kissed each other on the lips, holding each other for a minute, as if this was going to be the last time they were going to see each other. When they finished embracing, Barbara then said, "now go out there and save their world." Kevin gave one last reassuring nod, took a few steps back, lifted the sword, and shouted, "By the Power of Grayskull, I HAVE THE POWER!!!!" Lightning struck the sword, turning Kevin into He-Man, and turning Cringer into Battle-Cat. Battle-Cat gave a mighty roar, and He-Man got on top, riding on him. Man-At-Arms held Beast Man at gunpoint and said, "Let's go." He took out a device and dropped it, releasing a portal to Eternia. "The portal home?" He-Man asked. Man-At-Arms nodded in confirmation. "Well then, fare thee well Wayne Family, Kevin will return," said He-Man as he, Battle-Cat, Man-At-Arms, and Beast Man went into the portal, and the portal closed.

Soon, the four warriors were back on Eternia. He-Man then freed Beast Man from his restraints. "Go. And be grateful that I am letting you go with your life," said He-Man. "You are a fool to let me live," growled Beast Man, "Skeletor will have my head for failing him." He gave a glare that expressed fear. "Death will be the least of your worries. When you see him, tell Skeletor I'm coming for him," warned He-Man. Battle-Cat roared at Beast Man, causing him to run away. Man-At-Arms then said, "Come, let us meet with the remaining Masters. I will explain everything that happened in your absence."