Gryffindors Pt 1🥰

Hi my Witches, Wizards, or Wixes! This first chapter is going to be about Mae Smith! The next Gryffindor parts will be about the other Gryffindors and so on. Bye~

Maes P.O.V.

Mae got up and silenced her alarm. Although she was excited when she noticed that it wasn't by pressing the button, no. She had just simply thought of the stupid alarms ringing and it silenced. She was so excited that today was the day. She hoped out of bed slipping on her slippers as if not believing that it really was the day, she walked over to her calendar. She smiled as she saw the date marked September 1st and she squealed. She looked in her wardrobe and picked out something suitable to wear before she got her robes. She decided on an oversized jumper and some jeans that she had to roll up so she wouldn't step on them. She walked over to the bathroom and brushed her hair letting it down and keeping her normal waves in it. She brushed her teeth and ran downstairs seeing her father reading the paper and a house elf making breakfast. 

"Morning Daddy! Wheres mummy?" Mae said crawling onto her fathers lap, as he was sat on the couch

"Morning sweetie! She's finishing packing your trunk! We're so proud of you!" He said pulling his daughter into an embrace"

At that her mother walked down with her trunk and Mae was spectacle about the packing. It looked like a very nice trunk but she was scared of her mum forgetting something she needed.

"Did you pack all of the things I need for proper broom care?" She said raising an eyebrow at her mum and walking over too her

"Yes darling! You'll make a great addition to your houses quidditch team" She said smiling

"I hope I get Gryffindor like you and daddy!" She said hugging her mum tightly

"Even if you don't we'll love you unconditionally~" She said sweetly booping her daughter on the nose. 

Her father picked her trunk up and walked over to the car. Mae grabbed a piece of toast and ran out to the car jumping in, making her parents laugh. The drive to the train station took an hour or so but Mae didn't mind, she had so many things to think about! She was excited to make friends and have adventures with them! She was very happy and had high hopes that things would turn out perfect. 

Once at the train station Mae hugged her parents and waved goodbye. The 11 year old walked onto the train and looked around seeing if she could spot any compartments she could sit in. She saw a compartment that had a dark skinned girl who was talking to a boy with long messy hair, tan skin complimenting it. She opened the door slightly and smiled at the 2 other. 

"Hi! I was hoping maybe I could sit here?" Mae spoke bravely, having high hopes

"Oh um sure! Come on in!" The girl with unruly hair said patting the seat next to her

Mae skipped her way into the compartment shutting the door behind her. She plopped down next to the girl and smiled "I'm Mae. Mae Smith!"

"Nice to meet you Mae!  I'm Emerysyn and this is Maximus" The girl said and Maximus waved smiling

"Hello!" He said looking at the girl"

After a long train ride of talking and some napping they made it to the castle. At the sorting ceremony there were some kids Mae had spotted that she definitely did not want to be friends with. Her name was called by the sorting hat and she was immediately sorted into Gryffindor making her happy since Emerysyn and Maximus had been sorted into Gryffindor as well! It had only been the first day but she knew that this journey would be the best one she would ever take~

(HIII! Oh GoD I BrOkE... Ok anyways so I thought I would describe Maes features for you guys. She is skinny but wears baggy clothes, she had dirty blonde hair that she always wears down unless its for a quidditch match and she has hazel eyes.)