Ravenclaw Pt 2💙

Hi. Its me. I'm alive. I'm back folks. Happy spooky season :) I want to make this short so lets just get to the chappie, BUT FIRST! DO something falls this week :) like go on a hike and see the leaves change colors, or stay at home and light your candles and read a book all cozy :) Okie bye. love youuus 🥰

4th year

Aristotle

Aristotle walked out of his class, exhausted from the day he had just endured. He moped around the halls just shooing anyone who tried starting a conversations. He was so tired that when he was finally done with dinner, and was ready to endure the weekend, he wasn't able to solve the riddle to the common room.

 He had to wait until Callem came, gave him a suspicious look, but let him in after the pleading was done. He sighed and walked to his dorm slowly limping up the stairs. He shuffled to his trunk and grabbed a pair of joggers, and a jumper. Slowly, he looked around his room and grabbed the pillow and blanket off of his bed.

 He knew no one would be in the dormitory, since there was a house unity party that the Ravenclaws had defiantly planned to attend, but he was more focused on sleeping than partying. In the corner of the common room, there was a large bay window, that looked like it would be a very uncomfortable place to just be cozy, but for Aristotle, it was perfect. He liked the cold feeling of the stone material of the wall on his face, making his cheeks rosy as he dozed off into a quiet slumber. He liked the reformed way it made his body shape itself. 

He felt relaxed just sleeping. As a Ravenclaw he tended to overwork himself, but this weekend, he purely wanted comfort.