Gryffindors Pt 2 🥵

Hey you. Yeah you. Here's an update. Take it or leave it.  Also I based this off of some Gryffindor head canons I found on Tumblr so if you own any ideas let me know! Alright cool bye~

2nd year

Emersyn's P.O.V.

I was coming back from class when all of a sudden I was swept off my feet by two of my friends running down the hall. 

"Oh sorry about the Emy!" Mae said helping me up as Maximus stood there rubbing his neck awkwardly.

They both looked at me and flashed a smile that said 'were up to no good but were not telling you!' I narrowed my eyes at them and I saw Mae getting a little anxious just standing there. 

"Well um anyways we have to go...." Maximus said grabbing Mae by the wrist and walking off

I raised an eyebrow at the two as they trotted away. Mae and Max had always been quite the rebels but I was kind of confused as to why they where in a rush. I grabbed my satchel from off the ground and walked down the hall they went through. After a while of following her two friends she had made it to the Gryffindor tower. She saw a girl in blue robes that she thought she knew.  All of the sudden Mae ran up to her and give her a smirk.

"You actually came? Why are you both still trying this?" The Ravenclaw girl pipped out. She had tan skin that complimented her dark brown hair that fell straight down her shoulders.

"Oh calm down Callem! Were only trying to prove a point." Mae said smiling at her. 

Max sighed and tied up his 'way too long hair' as Mae liked to call it. He then knelt down and Mae jumped up on his shoulders as he got up. Emersyn was surprised that he could even carry another student on his shoulders, he was limp and skinny so she was amused at how this was going to play out. Mae was handed a yard stick by the Ravenclaw girl named Callem and she reached the top of the tower and attached the yard stick. 

"We...We actually did it! YES TAKE THAT YOU RAVENCLAW KID!!! GRYFFINDOR TOWER IS FINALLY TALLER THAN RAVENCLAW TOWER" Mae ecstatically said jumping off of Max's shoulders. She then began prancing around Callem as she chanted that Gryffindors ruled. I wanted to laugh but then they would know I was there. I ran away and thought of how ridiculous my friends could be sometimes.

~Time skip brought to you by target~

I got up on Saturday morning and changed into jean jacket, paired with matching jeans and striped shirt. I walked downstairs and saw Mae and Maximus sitting down talking. When they saw me, Mae began jumping up and down and said 

"Hey Emy, guess what? Were finally taller than Ravenclaw tower!!!"

(UWU MY SOFT GRYFF BABYS...I'm not soft I will bite you...Ok bye thanks for reading :D)