Gryffindors Pt 3 🥶

3rd year

Maximus P.O.V.

Maximus was always the quiet type. He never really liked talking much unless it was with his friends Mae and Emersyn and even at that he barely talked. It was his third year at Hogwarts and he was very happy that he even had people who cared about hime there. He walked into class and sat down next Emersyn and Mae as the professor started teaching the class that they had with Ravenclaws about Draught of Peace.

~Time skip brought to you by the one and only Slytherin Poof~

Maximus was concerned that he wouldn't have enough time to finish his essay on the importance of Draught of Peace, so he grabbed his things and walked out of the common room. He made his way to the library and searched the bookshelves for the book he was looking for. After awhile he found a book called 'Why Draught of Peace is important' and decide on reading that book. He looked around and rolled his eyes when he saw that the only chair available was one in front of a Slytherin girl. He walked over and sat down quietly not wanting to disturb the girl. The girl was pale with dark brown curly hair and blue eyes. She seemed sweet but you couldn't trust Slytherins, at least that's what Mae always said. Sadly the girl had noticed that he was sitting there and looked up from her parchment. She gave him a broken smile and then looked back down at her parchment. 30 minutes passed and Maximus still wasn't gathering evidence from the book. He gave out a huffed breath and the Slytherin girl looked up. She looked over at his parchment and raised an eyebrow.

"Do you need help? I mean I know a lot about Draught of Peace so I could help you" She said with a fairly confused expression.

"Oh um...S-sure!" Maximus said looking at the girl. All of the sudden the girl walked over to the other side of the table and looked down at his parchment. She began explaining all of the potents of the potion and why people used it. After they finished Maximus and Belle (the Slytherin girl) began talking. All of the sudden he noticed something.

"Wait..Why are you wearing your robes? It's so hot in here!!!" He exclaimed making the girl giggle

"They make me feel so dramatic!!!" She said swooshing around making Maximus full on laugh. He then realized that no one had ever really made him do that and he felt as though he should keep this girl as a friend. 

Later that night, at dinner a certain Slytherin girl walked up to the Gryffindor table and told Maximus that she forgot to add something to his parchment about Draught of Peace. She immediately decided that she would never do that again because the nasty looks she got from the other Gryffindors were enough to tell her she was not wanted there.

~OOOO TEA! My poor little Slytherin smoosh! Anyways I'm gonna go read drarry fics...Ok bye???~