Hufflepuff Pt 1 💛

As well deserved by my lovely readers! Here, is part 1 of the Hufflepuff head cannons. Sorry for taking sooo long to post but I had major writers block, and I'm working on a story with my lovely Ravenclaw friend @HedwigsRevenge934 , if you'd like to check it out, go to his account! Thank you for being so patient and showing me such kindness and support! Now onto the story 💛 Also my Ravenclaw friend (mentioned above) Gave me the idea for this chappie so lots of love and thanks to him :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7th year

Agnes' P.O.V.

Agnes walked through the hall quietly shifting hoping that no one would see her. She sighed as she saw a couple of Slytherins coming her way. She didn't like the way the other students treated her, and being old enough she could just defend herself, but she felt that was out of her place at this point. The agonizing taunting and verbal abuse had gone on for too long and she knew that, she just didn't know what to do about it. The Slytherins smirked and walked over to her smirking or sneering.

"Hey Huffleslut, why so scared?" One of the Slytherin girls said. It pained her heart to be called a 'slut' she didn't know what she did to deserve such words. She sighed and looked down. The Slytherin grabbed her by the collar and rammed her against the wall. Another Slytherin girl joined in and helped her friend beat Agnes up. Agnes just coughed and sniffed at the occasional punch thrown to her stomach, or the kick she got to her side. 

The thing was, 7 years of verbal and physical abuse could mess someone up. She let her eyes close as tears dripped, the Slytherins long gone, leaving her on the floor to cry.  She sipped her eyes, barley being able to move her hands and sighed. Deep in her heart she wanted to have hope, but she wasn't sure she could, because maybe they were right? Maybe. she was just a worthless load of crap that would amount to nothing. All the words, lies or not, sunk into her brain. She whimpered finally feeling that everything they said, everything they did, she deserved.

All of the sudden she heard shoes clicking on the floor and a tiny gasp. "Agnes?!?" She heard her friend Lewis say. He helped her up and she saw that he was with a Slytherin boy next to Lewis. She got a little thud in her heart, feeling she would be hurt again, but all of the sudden the Slytherin boy was helping lewis hold her. She looked over to the Slytherin boy and saw pure worry in his eyes. She sighed knowing she was safe and let the two boys take her to the hospital wing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This hurt me to write. I think I may be starting to 'like' Hufflepuffs XD. No offense if you are a Hufflepuff you're  just as valid as everyone else 💛. I love you all sooo much and thank you for all the support! I hope you all have a great day, please stay safe! Love your Gryffindor/Slytherin friend :)