Slytherin Pt 1 🥳

4th year

Belle P.O.V.

Maximus and I were siting in the room of requirements talking about Transfiguration and such. I wasn't having the best day since we just got back from summer and I HATED my family. I was abused because I wasn't good enough and the only person I had ever told was Max...Because we were friends...Even though nobody knew. 

I guess he noticed and looked at me with sympathetic eyes. "How about we lighten the mood?" He said smiling and I looked up at him. 

"How?" I said confused. He thought for a moment and then smirked and I got a little scared.

"What do you call a dog with no legs?" After a while of thinking I just shrugged taking a sip of the pumpkin juice I had thought of for the room to give to me. "It doesn't matter what you call him he isn't coming!" He said which made me spit out some of the juice and he laughed. 

I was giggling as he slapped his knee and smiled at me, seeing that he made me happy.  "Want another one?" He said as I nodded

"Why don't cannibals eat Slytherins?" He said and my eyes widened and I shook my head not knowing. "Well they're too salty!" He said and I punched him lightly in the arm at the insult of my house. "Sorry Mae taught me that one and well you know how she is about Slytherins..." 

"Hmm um....What do you say to a fancy cactus?" He said and I replied with a muffled 'hm?' "Hey you look sharp!" I laughed fully this time since I was always a sucker for puns and he began tickling me intensely. I squirmed in his grip but as he finished I just leaned against his side and closed my eyes. "You want to just stay here for a little?" He said and I smiled with my eyes closed. "Yes I'd like that...for just a little." And then I drifted off to sleep feeling safe for the first time in months.

(Is this a ship I seeeee???? What would their ship name be either way??? Melle? Maxielle?? I don't know.. let me know if you ship these two or not? Okie, love you all <3)