Ravenclaw Pt.1 😎

Alrighty! So I got this lovely lovely idea from my frienderino @HedwigsRevenge934 He's amazzzinnng so go check him out :) HE is also a Ravenclaw so he gave me the dirt on you dorks (being a dork isn't bad SO DON'T BE OFFENDED!!!!) Anyways I hope all you lovely Ravenclaw readers enjoy this chappie! Sorry for it being so postponed! Apologies and I hope you enjoy 😘

3rd Year

Callems P.O.V.

 Callem sat at the table in the far right corner in the library. She was busy studying and didn't want anyone, and she meant ANYONE talking to her. She sighed looking down at her essay and happily smiling when she found just exactly the words to put down, until she was interrupted.

"Hey Callem! I was wondering if y-" Emily started but was cut off by a loud grunt.

"Can't you see I'm trying to work! Gosh do you not have any manners?! It's like you don't know what people want! Do me a favor and don't talk to me! Ok?!" Callem said frustratedly.

"But I just-" Emily started, but she was denied access of speaking again. Callem waved her away annoyed and got back to writing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day

Callem was walking into the Great Hall and she saw her friend Emily, entering in front of her. She smiled and tapped her on the shoulder, which caused Emily to turn around in a distressed manner.

"Hey Em...Why do you look so scared? It's just me...Did I do something wrong?" Callem's voice was weary and weak.

"I thought you didn't want me to talk to you..." Emily said softly looking down at her feet.

"No of course not! Where on earth did you get that silly idea?!" She was laughing a bit as Emily looked at her dumbfounded.

"You s- Oh never mind...Let's just go have breakfast...Ok?" Emily shook her head and smiled at her friend, deciding not to bring it up.

Callem nodded and they walked into the Great Hall, Emily quietly mumbling something about how Ravenclaw was like a bipolar house, but fortunately Callem did not hear the comments.

So! I hope you enjoyed the chappie. My Ravenclaw friend (mentioned in the start of the chapter) told me that most Ravenclaws (him being one of them) have horrid mood swings! I would have to agree, maybe it's not all of you, but just from experience hehe. Thank you for all the love and support. If you'd like anything specific written next, let me know! Lots of love,

Your Gryff-Slyth Boop🤪