Hufflepuff Pt 2 🤩

OMG!!! I am so happy that this story got 102 views! I can not thank you all enough for all the love and support I have gotten from you! Thank you very much for taking your time to support me in every way possible! I try to do the best I can when it comes to writing and I am so pleased that you guys enjoy it! Onto the Chappy ;)

Emily's P.O.V.

1st year

I shuffled in the crowd softly looking down at my shoes. A girl who had been making a sneer at me the whole time we were in the great hall, got called up to the sorting hat. The sorting was stifled at the girl but then made a raise of his silk-like eyebrows and belched 'SLYTHERIN'. The girl snickered walking over to her table happily. 

I was dreading going up. What if I was sorted into a house that didn't want me? I sighed and awaited my 'demise'. "Evans ,Emily?" The lady said and I sighed walking up slowly. I assumed people saw I was nervous, because people were giving me smiles, other than the Slytherins, who were eager to get a new addition to their house. "Ah...Much loyalty....Honest too...What is your opinion young girl?" The sorting hat spoke softly. I inhaled a bit but then stuttered out a sentence. "I-i don't m-mind where I-i'm put a-as long a-as they w-want me t-there!" I said giving my nicest smile. "Well then...Must be... HUFFLEPUFF!" He said loudly. I smiled and walked over to the Hufflepuff table who were all very nice and approving of me. I chatted with some students and made friends. I was happy to be put in this house, a house full of people who didn't judge, didn't discriminate, and treated everyone equal. 

I knew that this adventure would amount to one of the best I would ever have. One full of friendship, loyalty, and love. I was excited to see what would unfold for me in this year of magical history. I was a muggle-bro witch so I was scared if that would change anyones opinions on me. Thankfully most of the people in Hufflepuff were of muggle descendant like me, so I didn't feel frightened of this new, exciting, world.