Chapter 1

Hello~ ^-^

Few words from me here before you read this book (obviously skip this nonsense if you want though I advise you to take a look at the note about the world ;])

This is my second Changjin book so far, so if you're interested in more you can always check out my first story <3

This one will have some bizarre plots and characters so prepare to lose braincells

As always I do not want to disrespect Stary Kids in any way with this story

I use their personalities and names as characters but the events are fake and taken out of my mind

The book obviously contains lots of gay content so beware

Feel free to comment as much as you like - I love reading your thoughts

×
×
×

So I realized that the concept of this story may be quite confusing so here's a quick explanation and a few facts to get you into the mood :)

The world consists of humans who are either completely normal or could be hybrids or have inhuman abilities (for example telekinesis).

People who are hybrids can resemble the animal they are mixed with but don't have to. The changes may range from having ears or tails, through changed eyes or noses to having just boosted instincts. Some hybrids can transform into their animal but it's not that frequent - up to 80% hybrids can't, whether it's conditioned genetically or because the animal they're resembling is too small (which is usually the case). If they can, however, their animal can be up to two times the size of the normal one presented in nature.

Going around in an animal form is legally allowed but is generally perceived as something morally wrong, especially in big cities (exception being small kids who are still learning).

People who have unusual abilities are called mages. Their appearances usually aren't changed at all apart from sometimes abnormal colored eyes or hair. 

All people go to the same schools but some of their classes are determined based on what they are.

And here at the beginning we have:

Hyunjin: Human

Changbin: Hybrid - wolf; can transform

Jisung: Hybrid - squirrel; can't transform

Minho: Hybrid - clouded panther; can transform

Felix: Hybrid - cougar; can transform

Chan: Mage 

Jeongin: Hybrid - fox; can't transform 

Seungmin: Mage

Don't take this too seriously cuz I'm taking these ideas out of my ass but I hope that this quick introduction will help :)