Chapter 9

"Well that was unexpected" Chan mumbled with his eyes still half closed while looking at his roommates lying in the other bed. Changbin was tightly hugging Hyunjin with his face in the other's hair, breathing softly as their legs were tangled together. The two friends shot themselves a confused look as they couldn't recall the two sleeping boys getting that close the day prior.

"What then fuck, is that allowed?" Felix said (his eyes opened only for a second to look at what Chan was talking about) while crawling to the oldest blindly.

"They talked like two times yesterday" confused Chan walked to his sleeping friends to look at them closer. When his body hovered above the pair, Hyunjin's eyes shot wide open as he bolted up, punching Chan's face and knocking Changbin off the bed in the process.

"God damn it!" the oldest growled out, massaging his forehead.

Changbin on the other hand just looked around and after seeing he wasn't getting kidnapped, layed down on the floor getting ready to fall asleep again but was prevented by Chan's strong arm pulling him up.

"I'm so sorry!" Hyunjin covered his face in embarrassed.

"It's okay" the oldest grunted and put Changbin on the bed "Get ready because we're leaving soon"

×××

Their next destination was a town where they were supposed to check out two things - a museum and talk with an old lady. They decided to split and Hyunjin ended up going to the elderly woman alone, Chan, Felix and Changbin would take photos in the museum while the rest would just wander around.

Hyunjin stood in front of a small cottage house, double checking the address he had written down, just to be sure. They were able to contact the woman, well mostly Chan did, by reaching out to her housekeeper and scheduled a meeting (as far as you can call a tea drinking meeting with an eighty years old grandma that).

The house looked very old, some wooden walls were covered in moss and vines that looked like they'd been growing here for years. The cottage was surrounded by a large, actually well kept garden, with a variety of fruit trees, bushes and flowers.

Hyunjin smiled and knocked at the front door. Few seconds passed and a thirty-year-old-looking woman stood in front of him, smiling softly.

"May I help you?"

"Yeah I uh... I came here to talk with Ms. Doujae. We texted you before" he explained while gesturing with his hands and keeping a small awkward smile on his face.

"Ahh yes! You're Hwang Hyunjin then?" she said and opened the door wider "Come inside!"

"Yeah it's me" the boy answered and walked into the house while politely blowing at the housekeeper.

×××

"Since we're alone and all, the hell was that about Changbin, why were you so clingy with Hyunjin?" Chan spoke up while they were walking around the museum like they'd planned before.

Changbin frowned and looked away.

"I don't know. I only remember that he said he was cold or something and I guess my sleepy self decided to help him... In the most awkward way possible, obviously" he shrugged and rolled his eyes.

"Oh is that so? Isn't it that Hyunjin caught your eye?" Felix popped on the other side of the older, wiggling his eyebrows.

"No" Changbin sighed "Yes, he is very attractive but you know my sleepy and drunk self does stupid things and that was one of them" he rolled his eyes again when he saw Chan and Felix smiling like idiots and raising their eyebrows.