Chapter 13

Changbin couldn't recall the last time he had felt so anxious and stressed. The whole run back to the city was extremely painful for his nerves with every move possibly hurting his friend. He couldn't see Hyunjin but damn was he scared for him. That also led him to let his thoughts wander a bit around his head and he came to a realization that he cared for the younger a bit too much for his liking. But then again, none of his other friends have ever really been in a life threatening situation so he didn't know how he'd respond if something like that happened for example to Chan.

"Felix, we need a lift, I can't go through the city like that. The police will get us and it'll be over"

"I can't get my parents - they're working! And last time I tried calling Chan he was completely out of reach!" Changbin heard the younger's shout from behind and began thinking for himself.

"Chan's sick. Take my phone and unlock it - code 4419. In my contacts should be a number named Wooyoung. Call the guy and explain. He should be able to help"

Felix did as advised. He tried his best in briefly explaining their poor situation to the stranger that was unbelievably quiet and calm through all the younger's rambling. At the end he just asked for the address where he should go and said that he'll wait for them.

"Who is that?!" Felix yelled while stuffing Changbin's phone into his backpack.

"A friend of mine - very nice guy. He works in a café I often visit."

When the boys finally got to the suburbs Changbin quickly spotted his friend's truck and jumped into its direction.

"Come on! Quick!" Wooyoung helped Felix and put Hyunjin on the back seat next to the white haired hybrid. Changbin really wanted to join them but he was forced to stay in the back of the trunk since he was still in his animal form and he didn't feel like flashing his naked body in front of the whole neighborhood. Who knows where his dick would end up tomorrow if someone's got a front door camera. So the wolf ended up in the trunk, watching the passing city and from time to time threw a glance at the back of Hyunjin's head, reassuring his heart that the boy was in good hands.

The ride was drawing out, making Changbin annoyed and when the white walls of the clinic finally showed themselves through the glassy skyscrapers, he only let out a quick huff.

Wooyoung carried Hyunjin inside with Felix following close by. The younger left the dog next to Changbin so now the shortest had no better thing to do than just look at the adorable creature as it soundly slept next to him. Wooyoung managed to get some food for the dog and promised to take it to a vet right after dropping Hyunjin at the hospital.

People walking past the car were gawking at Changbin, occasionally even stopping as if to check, if their eyes weren't fooling them and there was in fact a giant wolf calmly laying in the back of a truck. When Bin's reserves of patience finally drained fully he just let out a quick growl while showing his snow white fangs at a pair that just decided to stop and stare at him. The two humans let out a squeal and quickly walked away, leaving Changbin with a smrik of satisfaction.

After about fifteen minutes Wooyoung ran out of the hospital and took the sleeping dog away from the shorter and said:

"I'll drop you at your house and go straight to the vet. You can change and go back to check up on Hyunjin" Changbin just gave him a quick nod and the older man jumped on the front seat, starting the engine.

×××

If it wasn't for his half asleep state, Hyunjin would be fully freaking out by now. The clinic wasn't too full but as in every hospital there were people waiting to be taken care of at the front desk. The stranger (known as Wooyoung to Felix but Hyunjin's dizzy brain didn't quite catch his name) said he got his friend to look after the younger and that he should be there any minute.