Chapter 11

As more time passed Hyunjin got more and more connected to the seven boys though as they spent time together he began noticing things the others didn't speak much from the beginning. For example, as much as they tried to hide it during their trip, Hyunjin had caught Chan and Changbin vaping. He didn't mind it that much especially since the others used nice smelling liquids - still it made him a bit concerned. Then there were Minho and Jisung who's been extra clingy since they came back and Hyunjin didn't know how to feel about it. And at the top of it for the past few days Felix was acting a bit off.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" the tallest sat next to his cougar friend with a questioning stare.

"What do you mean?" Felix looked at him confused but anxious.

"You've been acting weirdly" Hyunjin didn't look away for one second which put even more pressure on the smaller boy.

"Me?" he tried to dodge the question which annoyed the other even more.

"No, the fucking apple tree growing outside that window, of course I mean you!" he snapped but quickly calmed down "I just wanna make sure you're okay"

"Oh, I'm fine" Felix smiled but looked in the distance "I just need to figure some things out but I can manage by myself, don't worry"

Hyunjin sighed "Just know if you need help you can tell me yeah?"

"Sure" the other looked at him softly "Though I'm kinda tired of this garbage place and wanted to skip lessons tomorrow" he looked at the door which lead to the crowded, loud corridors and scrunched his nose "What do you think of that?" the smaller wiggled his eyebrows and ears.

"I haven't skipped before though" Hyunjin scratched his neck while looking at the other embarrassed.

"There always needs to be the first time brother!" Felix exclaimed "But if you don't want to I'm not gonna pressure you or anything. You can always think 'till tomorrow" he shrugged and smiled.

"I'll think a bit then" Hyunjin said and returned the expression.

×××

The dark haired boy was on his way home, lost in thoughts. He had his earphones on, some music blasting in his ears although he didn't really pay much attention to it. He was thinking about what Felix said and whether he wanted to go with the other other not. He was pretty sure his sister would help and cover for bum but still, he was a bit scared of what his mother would do if she found out. But maybe she wouldn't... Then he'd be safe? But what if she does...

'Ugh why going against the rules is always so much more difficult'

Hyunjin groaned but shook the grumpy face off when his phone vibrated in his hoodie pocket. He quickly took it out and smiled lightly upon seeing an unread message from Changbin. The older had texted him after the trip and has been sending him occasional messages.

From: Changbin-Hyung

>>>
Sup

<<<
Sup

>>>
Please just don't let it end here

<<<
Hahaha wdym

>>>
You're even more annoying to text than Minho

Which is probably because he just doesn't reply and you at least do

<<<
Wow thanks dude

You're the first one to text me yet also the first one to complain about my habits