Chapter 4

If you turn on the oven... I'm pretty sure the heat from the house will go in the oven a.k.a Han Jisung's bestest quotes

MasterPhotographer:
Felix where the hell are you?!

...

???

TheGreatestYeet:
I'm coming

I missed my bus!

"This man" Seungmin massaged his temples while looking at his phone.

"Tell him not to go through the window like last time once he gets here" Jeongin said before putting a bottle of water to his lips and putting his head on Seungmin's shoulder to look at the device in the other's hands.

"Wait... It happened before?" Han looked at both of them confused but not surprised.

"Yeah..." I.N said, not really wanting to explain because Felix was... Well... Felix.

×××

"I'm actually surprised you two got together so quickly" Han said while walking shoulder to shoulder with Felix to the cafeteria "He's pretty self centered"

"I mean he made some comments that'd indicate that he... How'd I put it... Has a high thinking about his own presence" the taller chuckled "But other than that he was just really nice. We also got a plan to go on a little trip because of our project. I was actually thinking about dragging y'all along" he laughed again and looked at Jisung "I still don't know why he got Changbin hyung's number instead of mine though" he spoke and frowned.

"Oh he did?" Jisung thought for a while and smiled "That's weird I guess"

"Yeah, I gotta ask who gave it to him. Now that I think about it I forgot to ask him when we met" Felix put his hand up to his face and groaned "One day I will forget that I died I swear"

Han laughed "Yeah you'll be doing your daily chores as a ghost just because your stupid ass would forget that it's buried underground"

"Seems relatively possible" Lix shrugged and opened his arms with a self aware smile.

×××

"So, what did you wanna ask us?" Seungmin sat across Felix with rather bored expression but all of them were used to it. He actually was a very energetic person but in school he preferred to stay unbothered by the world - helped to get away from too many interactions.

"Yeah, if I could get Hyunjin to meet you guys" the cougar hybrid smiled, excitement sparkling in his eyes "I mean once he shows up" he looked around to make sure if the taller one hadn't appeared somewhere in the cafeteria.

"I mean sure" the brunette looked around them "If he turns out to be a bitch we can always use him to our advanta-" Seungmin was ready to start rubbing his hands but his head was lightly pushed by I.N.

"No, we all will be nice and if he will end up being a bitch we'll just ignore him" the youngest rolled his eyes playfully and dug his chopsticks into a rice tower he's just piled up.

"Suuuure" Felix dragged out his words while still looking around.

When he finally spotted a ball of dark hair he's been looking for he whistled at the boy. Hyunjin, who was about to sit next to Lia, turned around and after meeting Lix's eyes, waved happily. The hybrid gestured at him to join the table. After Hyunjin exchanged some words with Lia, he smiled and walked in Felix's direction while the girl made her way to a table that had some girls sitting by.