Chapter 8

"IT'S GONNA TAKE A LOT TO DRAG ME AWAAAAAAY FROM YOUUU" Felix screamed his lungs out while holding his phone near his mouth, pretending that it's a microphone.

"THERE'S NOTHING THAT A HUNDRED MEN OR MORE COULD EVER DOOOO" Han sang every high note while closing his eyes. Hyunjin sat on the other side of the backseat regretting life decisions while Changbin was just looking at something on his phone, unbothered.

They were on their way to their final destination for the day, it being a small cottage by the edge of a forest, near a small town and other houses on the plot of land.

When their cars finally stopped on the small driveway all of them poured out of the vehicles, stretching and sighing.

"Are we even gonna be able to fit in there?" Seungmin looked at the tiny house, confused.

"We're about to find out" Jisung said while taking his bag out of the trunk and walking to the front door "Y'all got keys?"

"Oh shit, I gotta find the owner. Give me a second!" Felix rushed away, looking around for the main house while the rest of the boys took out their things and after placing them on the small porch they sat on the grass in front of the house.

"I have some instant ramen, wanna join me on my snack later?" Jeongin spoke up immediately receiving excited nods and smiles "Good"

"Got em!" Felix yelled while running their way and tossed the keys to Chan, who opened the door and walked inside.

"Felix..." he spoke out while closing his eyes "You booked two rooms but with only two single beds in each" he looked behind his back at his friends.

"Shit. I can ask the owner for something extra, he seemed nice!" Felix started mumbling, clearly embarrassed and down.

"No, it's okay. We can share beds, right?" Minho spoke up and looked around. Hyunjin's mind was in pure panic upon hearing that statement but when he saw other boys nodding he just stayed quiet.

"I can sleep with Felix" Chan said and swung his arm around the younger who smiled brightly at the older boy.

"I'm obviously with Han" Minho shrugged, tone unbothered.

"And I'm sure as hell not sleeping with my brother" Seungmin said and sent Changbin a disgusted glare which the other gladly returned "So I'm with Innie"

"I'm with Hyunjin then" Chanbin said and walked to one of the rooms "Chan you guys can sleep here with us"

"Alright, so Minsung and the young boys are taking the next room" the oldest declared.

"A what?" I.N tilted his head confused.

"Just go unpack your things" Chan waved him off and walked away to look around the house more.

The rest of the evening passed with them playing monopoly (Felix flipping a table in the process), watching shitty TV shows which they gladly critiqued passionately and just chilling on the couch or the floor.

Around 11:30 a.m Jisung demanded that he was really craving some jelly candy and demanded someone to go on a hunt with him.

"Alright, put something on and we're going" Minho rolled his eyes but smiled upon seeing Han's excited face "I'm not buying them though" he stated.

"No worries, I've got money" the shorter said while rushing to put on his shoes and a hoodie.

"We're slowly going to beds soon so don't come back too late okay?" Chan said before the pair left, receiving a bunch of nods.

×××

"It's about to rain" Minho said while they were walking on the old, concrete road, broken here and there where it met the ground or tree roots crushed it from underneath. He took a deep breath, a cold, fresh breeze ticking his throat.