Chapter 5

"I don't think your friends like me all that much" Hyunjin spoke while scrolling down a page of some small museum.

Felix chuckled.

"They can be harsh dicks sometimes but don't worry. Give it some time. Once they know you better I'm sure they'll like you and vice versa" the shorter smiled and looked at the other "I found something" he waved his phone in the air.

"What?" Hyunjin turned into his direction and shot a curious glare.

"So apparently there's an old lady whose father attended the war. Maybe we could try and reach out to her and you know, ask some questions?" he spoke out his thoughts while typing something on his phone.

"You really think that we could contact some random elderly woman? I highly doubt that she has any kind of social media or number exposed somewhere" Hyunjin raised a brow and thought for a second "How did you find out about her anyway?"

"She's mentioned in one of the tabs on this site" he scooted to the edge of the bed so that the taller male could also look at his phone "It's about a history of this town, some small hole but y'know we could figure it out" Felix sat up straight with proud smirk.

"Still, how are we gonna meet up? It's not like we can burst through her front door and be like 'waddup we have some questions ma'am' what are we, the fbi?"

"Give me a day I'm sure I will figure it out" Felix rolled his eyes "You got anything?"

"Yeah" Hyunjin turned back to his desk but moved the chair to the side slightly "We start here" he pointed at google maps he got shown on the screen "Locumago a small town. Outside in one of the forests is an old cemetery we could visit, then in the actual town is an old tenement house with important names painted on it, gotta check the address tho. Later we could visit Arborvia, a bit bigger town. There's a museum with a recreation of a battlefield. Stone tanks and people y'know. I was also thinking about sleeping there"

"So it'd be two days?" Felix looked at him concerned "Shit I don't know if my parents will let me"

Hyunjin looked at his friend again "Try to convince them, it's for a school thing"

"Yeah I know but... Ugh... I'll try" Felix scratched his neck looking down at his phone.

"Please try, it'd be awesome" Hyunjin said and fell silent before speaking "Do you think it'll be enough?"

Felix raised his eyebrow at his friend "Are you shitting me? Of course it will! A whole trip and a video of it? Our teacher gives good grades to people for papers that look like they've been picked up from the bottom of a damn sea. If he doesn't give us good marks for the efforst alone then he's simply a dick"

Hyunjin laughed and exhaled "Yeah you're right" He stared back at his plan and the maps "hen there are some caves that were supposedly used as shelters, we might wanna check that out if they let us in and i thought that in a way to unwind we could stop by this lake on our way home" he smiled and looked back at the other boy with a proud smirk "What'd you say to that?"

"Sounds great" Felix smiled genuinely and stood up stretching his arms in the air "I gotta go though since I still have some homework to do and I can't afford another 0%" he chuckled and began making his way to the giant windows.

"Come on, can't you just use doors?" the taller stood up as well and walked behind the other, whining.

"Nah. There's literally a perfect path from here to a bus stop that takes me directly to my house. I can't say no to that" Felix chuckled and opened the window, crouching on the edge "Thanks for the evening man" he smiled, his cheeks slightly covering his eyes.