Chapter 70 - My endgame

Emma's POV

I have a lot of things on my mind right now.

For example, the fact that I had the best sex of my life last night. I know it's not the first time I say this about my make up sex with Noah, but this time was different.

Maybe it was because I obviously haven't done anything since we broke up or it's just that I missed him so much, I don't know.

The fact is that it was freaking amazing. The desperation in our movements, the way he was pounding so hard I was sure I'd have trouble walking, until his thrusts became sloppy and we came undone, the both of us moaning loudly.

Well, we're not exactly known for keeping it quiet anyway. Mark will never let us forget that Thanksgiving trip to Noah's lake house.

Just one thing to say about last night, God bless loud music.

After we were recovered from panting like crazy, we left the bathroom just to find Tyler giving us a thumbs up.

I felt so embarrassed remembering how he asked if Noah and I had hooked up and well, he definitely knew what we were doing in that bathroom.

Our swollen lips and my messy hair was certainly an indication of that, considering how Noah grabbed it like crazy, while kissing my neck.

Just the memory of it makes me shiver.

Noah stayed by my side the rest of the night and when it was the moment to go, he refused to let me go back to the dorm with Mads.

''You're coming with me.''

''Noah, you don't have to drive me. Mads is going to the same place."

''Come home with me.'' He whispers in my ear, so no one else will hear.

''What?''

''To my apartment. Come with me.''

''Noah, I... I can't.''

''You can't or won't?'' He looks at me with those puppy eyes that are hard to say no to.

''Let's not rush this.'' He looks at me for a moment before saying anything.

''Well, it's a better answer than I expected.'' I can't help but laugh at his adorable frown.

I know he was expecting me to be angry and avoid him right after, like I did when we kissed, but I'm tired of fighting with him.

Although it was so amazing with him, I want to take it slow before jumping back into anything. I still don't know where his relationship with my dad stands, we haven't talked about the product or whatever he's been working on and I'm not sure if he's telling me everything.

I don't know if I believe him or if I can even trust him anymore.

Anyway, he was being very persistent about taking me home, so I gave in at the end and let him drive me, but I managed to convince him that I wasn't going to his place, so after a not so good night of sleep, here I am, looking at myself in the bathroom mirror, just thinking about random stuff.

By random, I mean Noah, my dad, his company and how my life turned upside down since I learned the truth about my boyfriend.

My hair is still messy, it looks like I could use a ten hour nap and I think that I... wait.

What the fuck is that?

I lean in closer to the mirror so I can see it better and make sure I'm not hallucinating. When I realize that what I have on my neck is precisely what I thought it was, I widen my eyes.