Chapter 83 - I need to ask you something

Hello Lovely People,

I know it's been forever that I don't update and by forever I mean months! Where did the time go, seriously?

I'm not even sure how to explain why it took me so long to post, I guess life happened and I got caught in the middle of a lot of things, work, family issues and my anxiety kicking in again.

The good news is that I have finished the Book!! OMG, I mean, whaaaaaaaat? The past couple of months I was focused on reviewing all the chapters from the two books, so I've made some changes (not big ones, however if you feel like reading all over again, I'm all about it!!).

The only chapter that has suffered a bigger change is the one where Abby meets Noah, which I admit, was kind of weird, so I highly recommend you to go from there (Chapter 76 in case you're wondering). It will be also be good to remember where we left things off.

Also, I took the time to finish the book. I didn't post because I didn't want to have something happening in the middle of it that would leave you hanging again.

So, I did it! Yeeees, there won't be months or weeks, not even days apart from posting one chapter to the other. I'll post at least one chapter everyday until the end of the book, which is close to its end!!!!

Read at least the last chapter as a reminder! Emma & Noah are back together and I missed my babies so much!

About this chapter, it has some mature content, just warning you!

Ok, enough of me! Thank you for baring with me, I'm truly sorry and I hope you enjoy the chapter and continue to ready the story!

Love always,
Me

--------------------------------------

Emma's POV

When we get inside my dorm, stumbling and bumping into everything, I don't waste time taking his suit jacket off, followed by his tie, but then I take a step back putting some distance between us, before I proceed with undressing him.

I feel like before we do this, I need to know. It's stupid of me and I probably shouldn't be worried about this now, but I cant help it. I'm not sure why I need to ask this, but I do anyway.

''So, during this time, you haven't... you know?'' He looks at me and raises his eyebrow.

''No, of course not. Have you?''

The amusement in his face turns into fear and then panic and I know he's thinking that I was the one who wanted to go away after all, so there's a chance I might have done something.

''No, I also didn—" I shake my head, letting him know that I didn't do it and I can barely finish my sentence, because his mouth is back to mine, while I sense his smile and I finally get rid of his shirt.

In the meantime, he's unzipping my dress and lowering it to my ankle, his eyes on mine all the time, until he starts placing kisses all over my body.

I just love his intense stare, it makes me feel so wanted and I'll admit, it's a huge turn on.

I'm left only in my underwear while he's in his boxers and once we're both practically naked, he takes a step back to look at me from head to toe.

I like the way he looks at me, but I feel too exposed, so I instinctively cover my body.

''Don't.'' He grabs my hand and takes it away from my stomach, bringing it to his lips and placing a kiss on my palm. ''You're so fucking gorgeous.''