10.

Taeyong's POV:

     I crawled to his bed and gently pulled the blanket off him and saw that he had already pulled off the blazer but the white shirt inside was stained with blood.

     "Take off your shirt. I'll help you patch it up": I told him.

     He hesitated for a while but soon took it off, revealing his pale skin and thin body but it was firm, just no obvious muscles showing. He had a thin waist and a flat stomach, his body frame looked fragile but I never thought that with his body size, he could fight well and was actually quite strong when he pulled me behind him when I was caught up in that fight.

     I started to unwrap the bloody bandages on his shoulder, a huge stab wound could be seen implanted into his shoulder. I took out a disinfectant and told him that it would hurt a little and poured some of it on a piece of cotton and gently applied it on him. He flinched a little and hissed at the pain.

"Sorry......"

"It's okay, it's just a normal reaction when there's pain": I told him and took out a roll of bandage, wrapping the wound while asking him.

"What happened here? how did you get hurt?": I asked him, worried.

(Y/N)'s POV:

     He suddenly asked me with a worried tone. I hesitated in telling him the truth but soon decided to tell him the truth since he already knows about about me being an assassin.

     "Oh...... well I kinda got into a fight with some thugs at some alley way and got outnumbered. Then I went to school and had gym class but I didn't play. A guy from my class accidentally threw a volley ball at me and it hit me right on the wound so I had to go to the nurse's office to get it bandaged again.": I scratched the back of my neck while saying.

"Gezz, I know you're a professional assassin and all but don't go to random alleyways. They are always dangerous ya know?": he told me.

"Yeah......I know." I responded to him.

"Anddddddd that should do the job, don't hurt it again": he said while he finished wrapping the wound up and tying the ends of the bandages.

"Thank you hyung." I thanked him while he took the first aid kit and headed towards the door and looked at me when I spoke to him.

"It's nothing, you should go get some sleep, you still have school tomorrow": he looked at me and said before closing the door behind him.

     I stood up from my bed, switching off the lights and laid back onto the bed with my hands behind my head and spaced out, thinking to myself and recalling to what happened just now, at the basement. I wondered on why the men wanted to kill Taeyong hyung and why the mafia's wanted him dead too. Taeyong hyung sure is a mysterious guy with an handsome face but there is still a lot that I don't know about him, I should probably ask him or something so that I can protect him better and easier.

     I thought to myself for a few more minutes before falling asleep and await for what is going to happen tomorrow.

*********

   I hugged tightly onto my teddy bear that my parents gave me as a birthday present when I turned 4. I went out to go buy some groceries with my uncle for mum because she said that she was going to cook dinner tonight and that some relatives were going to come over.

     As we approached the house, I excitedly ran up to the door and opened it to reveal my mum sitting on the couch, being stabbed by a guy wearing a hoodie so that his face is covered and that no one could see who he was. He then poured gasoline all around the living room and lighted a match, throwing it onto the ground and set it on fire before running away.

     I was shocked, I couldn't even move a muscle towards the scorching room. Then, I heard footsteps approaching us, it was my dad. He smiled at us but then had a petrified expression on his face upon discovering the burning house. He threw his bag on the floor and ran into the house, carrying my mother and ran towards the door but it was suddenly blocked by a huge burning wood tumbling in front of them, blocking their exit. My father looked at me with terrified eyes but the eye contact was cut off by a door slamming in between us. The moment my uncle closed the door, he started to laugh like a psycho.

"They're dead......they're finally dead": my uncle said in between his laughs and looked at me with a wide grin.

"Now......what should I do with you huh?": he looked at me and reach his hands towards me.

Back to Reality:

I shot up from the bed with sweat dripping from my forehead.

"Why......why do I have to dream about this?": I gripped onto my head, tears dripping from my eyes, not stopping at all.

Authors Note:

Hello dear readers, I hope that you enjoy reading this story! I'm here to tell you that I won't be publishing any new chapters until 17th June and I will publish a new chapter on every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

See you soon!

To be continued......