48.

"Please Miss Pierce, make yourself at home and have a seat while I go and take out the dishes.": Taeyong said with a smile while pulling a chair out for her to sit before heading towards the kitchen with (Y/N) following behind.

"Hyung, I know this might be irrelevant but can you explain?": (Y/N) fiddled with his sleeves while asking.

"Not now (Y/N).": the older replied with a frustrated tone as he grabbed the plates and headed straight out, leaving (Y/N) with a sigh as he grabbed the utensils from the drawer.

     When they served everything, Taeyong seated himself across from Jennie and told her to eat before eating. Jennie was eating the dinner like she thought it was poisoned. Each forkful was tinier that you'd feed a baby and even then she nibbed at it, pausing before taking any more. She was careful too not to allow the food to touch her lips. (Y/N) thought if this is the way she ate every meal then it was easy to see why she was so thin.

     After observing Jennie for a little while, (Y/N) just lowered his head and focused completely on his plate and just ate quietly, trying to distract himself from the couple chatting happily beside him, talking all sweet and cheery.

"I'm sorry for the loss of your dad, how's the company doing?": Taeyong asked, making (Y/N) to nearly choke on the meat in his mouth.

"So he knows......": (Y/N) thought to himself before listening to her answer.

"The company is doing just fine, thank you for your concerns. You are truly a very kind gentlemen that I sometimes feel myself very lucky to have met you.": she replied smiling to Taeyong.

"Did they find out who killed your father?": Taeyong asked, making (Y/N) stiffen up.

"Not yet, but we aren't giving up, we need to avenge for him.": she replied, making (Y/N) lip's curl up into a smirk.

"Oh trust me miss, I would love to see you try and find me.": (Y/N) thought to himself before continue eating, ignoring the conversation after that.

     The dinner soon ended in one painful and long hour, well, for (Y/N) at least since the two love birds had completely forgotten about his existence which (Y/N) was grateful for since he didn't want any unnecessary questions getting thrown at him.

"How was dinner? I hope you enjoyed it.": Taeyong asked while sending Jennie out.

"Its so good that I will never get tired of it.": she giggled.

"Glad to hear, you should head home now. Its late.": Taeyong said as he opened the front door for her.

"I should and uhm Taeyongie.": she called him by a nickname she created, filling (Y/N)'s mind with disgust and questions.

"Hhm?": Taeyong hummed at her.

"When will we see each other again? I really am going to miss you.": Jennie blushed as she asked.

"You can call me anythime Jennie, you have my number remember?": he chuckled.

"Really? Okay, see you then. Goodnight!": she smiled before walking out.

     The moment she walked out, Taeyong closed the door and huffed before ruffling his hair and walked towards the living room and sat on the couch, completely drained of energy. (Y/N)  was in the kitchen washing the plates and cleaning the table when the two chatted but he was able to hear everything which made his heart hurt but he didn't know why it hurts. When he was done cleaning up, he walked towards the living room and saw a exhausted Taeyong laying on the couch.

"Are you okay hyung? You look sick.": (Y/N) asked with a worried tone, still scared that the older might get frustrated at him again but he asked anyway.

"Yea? Cause I am. Its tiring to talk to her that its sickening.": he scoffed again before huffing.

"Do you want to talk about it?": (Y/N) asked.

Taeyong opened his eyes and looked at him before sighing and patted the empty seat beside him, gesturing him to sit down and he did. He sat close to the older and looked at him, waiting for a responds. Even though (Y/N)'s job was just to keep Taeyong from dying, his health was also his responsibility.

"Alright......long story short, my father forced me to marry her. Her father and my father both owned huge companies but they were rivals but since her father was now dead. He thought that if he had me to seduce her and marry her, his company which is now mine will inherit a lot of money.": Taeyong explained.

"Oh......okay then.": (Y/N) nodded his head in understanding. "So you're not in love with her?": he continued.

Taeyong shook his head upon hearing his question. "I will never really love someone like her, only pretend to like her."

"Alright then.": (Y/N) nodded his head as he suddenly felt a wave of relieve wash over him for unknown reasons.

"Hey hyung, its late. You might want to sleep.": (Y/N) looked at the clock on the wall which showed 11:30 before looking at the older but to his surprise, he was already peacefully asleep.

     (Y/N) looked at his sleeping figure before sighing as his hands went towards Taeyong with one hand under his legs while the other one went to the back of his neck. He then slowly pulled him onto his lap before quietly standing up, trying not to wake the older in his arms as he walked up the stairs. The redhead was quite heavy for (Y/N)'s small frame but with his last remaining strength, he had somehow managed to successfully carry him up to his bedroom and placed him on the bed without waking him up.

     (Y/N) stared at the older's sleeping figure once again for a brief moment before realizing that the older was still in his working outfit and he looked uncomfortable so (Y/N) just sighed and walked towards the wardrobe in the room and randomly took out a pair of pajamas from the neatly folded clothes and placed them next to Taeyong's sleeping figure.

     He then took off the older's coat and he could already feel himself getting scared and embarrassed to change Taeyong but he gritted his teeth and continued. After gently taking off his coat, his hands then slowly went towards the older's chest and began to unbutton the shirt, it was a lot of difficulty but the younger had managed to gently take it off. His face was a light shade of pink just by seeing the older's bare chest and fit frame but then he panicked because next was his trousers.

     (Y/N) bit his lip and closed his eyes before sliding his hands under the band on Taeyong's trousers, he then sighed before sliding them off in a swift motion without waking the older up. His face was completely red now. He then slowly put the pajama on the older before huffing and grabbed the clothes that he took off just now and was just about to walk towards the laundry basket at the corner of the room but a strong pair of arms had managed to grab him by the waist and pull him down onto the bed. Making (Y/N) drop the clothes on the floor as he was now being spooned by the older.

"Stay.....": Taeyong slurred at his words as he was sleep talking.

     (Y/N) struggled for a few moments when he was being hugged tightly but then he felt bad for waking the older up so he just stayed still and enjoyed the older's comforting embrace and thought to himself that he wouldn't be able to enjoy his warm embrace for much longer since Jennie was his soon to be wife while he would just return to being merely a bodyguard for them.