19.

I slept peacefully for the whole night, feeling happy that I can finally call a place home. The alarm eventually rang at 6:30 and that means I will have to wake up but to my surprise, I didn't feel tired like how I have always felt whenever I have to wake up early in the morning.

     Hopping out of bed happily, I folded up the blanket neatly and even put up the pillow, letting it lie against the headboards of the bed nicely while thinking about what is wrong with me for being so cheerful all of a sudden.

     Continuing on with the daily morning routine, which is started with freshening myself in the washroom. Opening the door and walking in, I turned to the side, looking at myself in the mirror. I didn't have any eye bags hanging under my eyes nor any dark circles around them too, I was surprised but happy at the same time because I would always look dead due to the lack of sleep and also due to waking up early which I still have to get used to. But the most obvious change today was that I felt happy, I don't know why but I would always feel sad whenever I wake up early.

     I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower without switching on the heater switch outside as I was used to showering with the freezing cold water because during those underground fighting days, my earnings were not much and I didn't have enough money to pay for the water heater bills after a week and they cut it off, so I had no choice but to only shower using the ice cold water and up until now, I was still so used to it that I don't even like showering with warm water.

     I went and brushed my teeth after showering. Then, I walked back to my room and wore on the uniform that was hanging in the closet and remembered that I have gym class during first period, so I stuffed them into the bag before wearing on my socks and left the room, jogging down the hallway to reach the stairs, then hopping down the stairs like a little kid during Christmas.

     As I reached the end of the stairs, I turned my head left and right, trying to see if he was around, not realizing that he was already standing beside the couch, holding a cup of coffee and looking at me. He made eye contact with me, raising an eyebrow and it made my cheeks flush with a light shade of pink, remembering the awkward moment yesterday.

"Oh, good morning hyung!": I smiled at him and noticed that he was still wearing his pajamas but decided not to question him.

"Good morning (Y/N), breakfast is in the kitchen, go eat": he told me.

"Okay! Thank you hyung!": I thanked him before jogging towards the kitchen.

Time Skip:

     I eventually finish eating breakfast after a few minutes and went back to the living room, only to find something flying towards me out of nowhere but I managed to catch it just in time. My eyes shot up to where the object in my hand was thrown from and the person was none other than Taeyong hyung, I looked at him in surprise.

"I've made a conclusion yesterday that you're gonna go to school on your own.": he told me.

"Hah? Wa-wait what? What do you mean?": I looked at him, confused.

     He raised both of his eyebrows and looked at the thing he threw at me a few seconds ago that was still clutched in between my hands and pointed at my hands, signalling me to look at what I caught and I did as he told, feeling a familiar texture and opened my hands to look at it.

"The motorbike? Are you serious hyung?! You want me to go to school by driving this thing?!": I asked him with my eyes wide open.

"Yup, no arguments are allowed and you better go now or you're gonna be late"

I checked my wrist watch and looked at the time:" Oh shoot!."

     It was already 6:50, I was already late so I had no choice but to go with it. "No wonder why he isn't wearing his working clothes": I thought to myself, solving my own question as I stormed out of the door and went into the garage, running towards the vehicle and taking out the keys to start up the engine. Wearing on the helmet, I sat on it and rode out, driving fast but still safe enough not to crash, allowing me to arrive at school just on time.

     Parking the vehicle at the street that was opposite of the school building, not wanting it to catch peoples attention and quickly took off the helmet and ran across the street, thank god not many cars come out early in the morning or else a car would have already hit me.

     I sprinted across the field and skipped up the flight of stairs, reaching the second floor and ran in the corridor to reach class, opening the door, I instantly bowed down respectfully before opening my mouth to apologize while still panting like crazy.

"I-i'm sor-sorry that i'm la-late!": I say while panting and looking up at the teacher.

"Mr.Jeon? Uhhhhh where's everyone?": I asked my science teacher as I am surprised that nobody is in class.

     Mr.Jeon looked up at me and stopped marking the papers that in front of him and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I think your class is currently having gym class now, and you better hurry up (Y/N)": he informed me.

"Oh right! Thank you Mr.Jeon!": I bowed at him again before closing the door.

"God, I should have known that we have gym class on the first period. Shit, now i'm really late.": I ran faster as I checked the time, running towards the changing room.

Authors Note:

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for 400+ reads guys! And again, I really appreciate it! Thank you for giving my story a chance!