65.

When the final school bell rang signalling that school is officially over for the day, (Y/N) packed his things and walked out of the classroom. Walking along the now quiet corridors, he was about to reach the exit but a hand him by the wrist and dragged him inside the locker room. He was then roughly thrown to the wall and both his hands were pinned above his head. Looking up to see Alec, his hands instantly curled into fists as he was about to kick the taller male but was stopped.

"Uh uh sugar, or should I say Kim (Y/N). I see that you're now an assassin aye?": he smirked making his body stiffen up.

"You're probably wondering how I knew that am I right? Well let's just say that I am also part of gang.": he smirked again.

"Welp, enough talking about me, lets talk about you.": he held his chin as he thought of something.

"Lee Taeyong, the son of a famous mafia boss is he your boyfriend?": he chuckled.

"Don't you dare touch him.": (Y/N) threatened.

The taller smirked as he kicked the shorter in the stomach, making the shorter's body limp but he was held tightly by the taller.

"Oh I see that you've also became fiesty aye? Well tell you what, since you now know that I am part of a gang you are probably going to kill me. But let me tell you something, if you do kill me, the rest of my gang is going to kill you and you're boyfriend so don't even try If you report me to the authorities then its also not an option because you will get the same ending.": he chuckled.

"Now that everything is said, you better keep your mouth shut.": he smiled before leaning in and pecked the shorter's lips.

"Don't want to let anyone hear you now do we.": he said before leaning in and sucked on his neck while (Y/N) just cried silently as he was being touched yet again by the same person.

Time Skip:

     Taeyong was waiting in the car, getting more worried as the time passed. He was about to get out of a the car and search for the younger but as soon as he got out, he saw the younger slowly limping out.

     Without looking at him, the boy just silently got in the car. Taeyong too got in, he looked at the boy and instantly noticed that his clothes was scruffy and a few buttons were unbuttoned. He also saw a few bruises and hickeys were littered on the boy's chest, instantly knowing that something happened, he hurriedly drove back home as he didn't want to ask him right away.

     When they arrived, (Y/N) hopped out the car and instantly dashed inside but Taeyong was quick and grabbed onto the younger's wrist but the younger instantly pulled away and panted, the older could see the tears that were threatening to pour out but the younger held it in.

"What happened?": the older asked calmly.

"N-nothing.": the younger shuttered as he was about to flee but the older gripped onto him and slung him over his shoulder before walking up the stairs with ease even with the younger trying to struggle out of his grip.

     Placing the younger down onto the bed, he pinned the younger's hands above his hands with one hand while the other hand went to his school uniform and unbuttoned the few buttons, instantly revealing the bruises and hickeys littered all over his body. Felling a pang in his chest when the younger that was underneath him flinch and curl into a ball as he silently cried, the older instantly pulled him up and placed him onto his lap as he gently rocked him. Gently racking his fingers through the younger's soft locks while whispering comforting words into his ear, he felt the younger hugging him back as he cried into his chest.

"Its alright now...i'm here. I'll wait for you to calm down so that you can talk to me okay?": he said and felt the younger nod. 

A few moments later, the younger's cries soon became silent sobs as he raised his head to look at the older with puffy eyes.

"You calmed down now?": the older asked while ruffling the younger's fluffy hair.

"Th-thank y-you......": the younger thanked him.

"What happened when you were at school? Who did this?": Taeyong asked, feeling a little bit of jealousy and pain.

"I-it was A-Alec...": (Y/N) said,making him shiver when he said the name.

"Who is this guy?"

"Do you remember that time when I was at the orphanage? Well the person who to-touched me wa-was h-him.....": (Y/N) hung his head low, tears threatening to pour out again. "I feel so dirty hyung....": he whispered under his breath as he bit his bottom lip hard, trying to hold them in.

The older hugged him tightly. "Everything will be alright now, i'm here and i'm going to your school tomorrow to finish him."

Hearing the older's cold tone sent shiver's down (Y/N)'s spine as his eyes went wide, he abruptly pulled away from the older's comforting warmth to look at the older.

"No please don't hyung. There really is no need for that. Its all my fault, I wasn't suppose to tell you that and now you know. He is in a mafia gang and if you find him he is going to kill you hyung!": (Y/N) warned.

"I'm not scared of him, if he wants to kill me then i'd like to see him try.": Taeyong said, smirking.

"Please don't do this hyung, I don't want you to be in danger because of me. I'm not worth it": (Y/N) pleaded.

"Then what if he touches you again? I can't stand it seeing you getting hurt just to protect me (Y/N).": Taeyong said as he gently cupped the younger's face.

"Don't worry hyung, I can avoid him during schooling hours. And besides, Jaehyun is there so you don't have to worry about me.": (Y/N) assured him with a small smile.

Taeyong thought for a while before sighing. "Fine, but if he does anything to you again i'm seriously going to kill him."

"Don't worry hyung, i'll make sure to avoid him.": (Y/N) smiled.

"Alright then, oh and I almost forgot.": the older said before leaning in and captured the younger's lips in his, making the younger shocked as his movement paused.

"Don't ever say that your not worth it because you are worth everything.": Taeyong said and pecked the younger's lips before getting up from the bed with him in his arms making him let out a squeak. He was clinging onto the older tightly with his arms around the older's neck while his legs wrapped around him tightly, afraid that he might fall.

"C'mon, let's get you a bath to clean you up.": the older chuckled as he walked to the bathroom.