31.

3 Person P.O.V:

(Y/N) was peacefully taking a nap on the couch until he smells something delicious, making his eyes to slowly flutter open and wide when as each iris is a perfect orb of rusty grey. After a second or two, he sit up and stretches his limbs, yawning before getting up to follow the mouth watering smell.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

     Following the smell, I ended up in the dining room where I saw Jaehyun, wearing an apron that is tightly wrapped around him, shielding the stains from his uniform while taking two steaming hot bowls from the kitchen to the dining room. He looked towards me with a warm smile he always has when he realizes that I was staring at him.

"Oh hey! You're awake. I was just about to wake you up.": he told me.

"What's that?": I asked him while walking towards the dining table.

"Oh it's ramyun, do you not like it?": he asked.

I lightly shook my head while looking at him, smiling slightly before hugging him, whispering a thank you to him with my raspy voice.

     We sat down at the dining table, with him sitting right opposite of me, still dressed in his school uniform while me on the other hand, was in Taeyong hyung's warm sweater. My mouth fell slightly open when the smell of the ramyun hit me again, I didn't wait for him as I began to stuff my mouth with noodles and soup while he kept staring at me hoarding the food and laughed.

"Woahhhh, slow down, don't choke yo. You look like you haven't eaten in days.": he chuckled.

"Oh trust me, I literally didn't eat for a day. I had to eat cold bread this morning.": I told him while still stuffing the food into my mouth.

"Gosh, how about you stay with me for the time being? I mean, at least you don't starve to death right?": he told me worriedly.

"Uhmmmm, i'm fine, really.": I finally look up at him when I finished the food.

"*sigh* Alright then......but i'm still going to give you my number.": he told me while handing me a piece of paper with his number written on it.

I swallowed the remaining food in my mouth while looking at him.

"Just in case you need help.": he told me while looking at me with puppy eyes.

"*sigh* Alright......if you say so, thanks......": I whispered under my breath.

"No problem. You can ca-": he stopped when his phone rang.

"*sigh* What is it?": he asked the person on the other line with a cold and frustrated tone.

"*sigh* Fine, i'll be there in 5.": he said before ending the call.

I acted like I was spacing out during the call as he told me. "Sorry about that, but *sigh* I gotta go......"

"Oh sure! Mind if I finish yours?": I asked him while pointing his bowl of ramyun.

"Go ahead, i'll see you tomorrow!": he said before closing the door behind him.

     After he left, I took the bowl that was sitting opposite from me and gulped down the remaining noodles. Once I finished everything, I sighed for the hundredth time as worrying thoughts about Taeyong hyung getting into trouble emerges but I manage to brush it off and stood up, grabbing the dishes and went to the kitchen to wash them up before taking a shower.

     I took off the warm and comfortable clothes and stepped slowly into the shower, toes flinching as they touched the chilled ceramic floor. My mind had nothing but worry installed inside my brain's software so I decided to switch off the heater and let the warm water fade to cold water as it pours down, dripping down my head as my mind fades into dullness and everything is a foggy illusion. The sensation of freezing cold water calms me, it takes my mind off things.

     When I was done, I walked out and dried myself off before wearing on a T-shirt and a pair of shorts, not caring that I was shivering from the cold as I stumbled out the bathroom and went into my bedroom, tumbling into my bed hoping that I could fall asleep easily but the worrying won't stop as it came back and gnawed at my insides. Worry hung in the air like the suspended moment before a falling glass shatters on the ground and everything starts to go wrong. Worry clung to me like a poisonous cloud that at any moment could choke the life out of me, making me wide awake as I painfully waited for the time to pass by until morning arrives.

"Hyung......please be okay......": I said to him in my thoughts as I bury myself under the covers.

*********

Jaehyun's P.O.V:

"*sigh* What is it this time?": I asked the boy with light brown hair.

"Wow......took you awhile.": he told me while rolling his eyes at me.

"Whatever, just get to the point.": I told him, frustrated.

"Well, what I was trying to sat was that I dug out some old police files and cctv records, and here's what i've found. Take a look at this.": he told me before moving aside to let me look at the monitor.

     The monitor showed the cctv recording my house from across the street, a man wearing all black knocked the front door open and ran in. Then, after a few moments, he finally came out with bloody hands as he ran off into the darkness of the night.

"Here is some pictures that it took.": he told me while he swiped the screen, showing the face of the guy but he was wearing a mask but his eyes were an obvious color that you would easily recognize if you know him.

I gulped down as I asked him, not believing my own eyes that it was him.

"Are you sure its him?"

To be continued! Thank you for reading!