70.

(Ending one): (Happy Ending) (Part one)
     After Taeyong was able to leave Kun's apartment as his wound is almost fully healed, the younger had thought about the doctor's words again and again for days before finally making a final decision.

     When it was nightime, (Y/N) waited for the older to sleep, smiling to himself, admiring his lovers perfect features before giving him a peck on his forehead. Slowly getting out of the bed, he turned around and looked at him for one last time, tears blurring his vision.

"I love you... Please forget about me.": he whispered to himself before leaving the house and never looked back.

     Seeing the doctor a few blocks away, he smiled at him before nodding his head as a signal for him to enter the house and take up his role. Before dinner, he had informed Kun about his decision and told him to take care of the older instead of him. He also texted his close partner, Xiaojun tht he would be going back at this time and is currently walking to his destination through the cold and empty streets.

     After walking for 10 minutes, he finally arrived at the headquarters that was located near a forest where nobody would discover easily. Walking in, he smiled the moment he saw all his colleagues sitting in the cozy living room, waiting for him to arrive.

"Well guess who finally decided to show up.": Ten scoffed and rolled his eyes but the younger just ignored him, knowing he didn't mean it.

"Stop being so salty.": the second youngest, YangYang said before giving the youngest a warm smile.

"Welcome back (Y/N), are you gonna stay here tonight?": he asked with excitement.

"Yeah.": the younger replied with a small smile before the expression turned into a serious one.

"Alright guys, time to get serious. Did you guys manage to find any clues as to who is hunting down Mr. Lee? ": he asked and the five immediately went to the monitor room.

"From all the assassin's that you took out, they were all hired by the same man named Logan Stephens and he seemes to be a head of a mafia gang.": Hendery explained.

"We also found one of his subordinate that studies in the same school as you and his name is Nakamoto Yuta. Maybe you can track him down and interrogate him about Logan's location.": XiaoJun continued.

"And then I can lure him out and eliminate him to complete my mission.": (Y/N) said in excitement.

     In reality, he wished he could continue to stay by the older's side forever even if it costs his life but he knew it wasn't possible so he had to do what he to done. He needs to forget about the older soon as possible before its too late.

"Tomorrow's a school day so you can begin your mission tomorrow.": Ten said before leaving the room and went up the stairs, probably to sleep.

"Goodnite (Y/N), good luck for tomorrow.": YangYang said with a smile before going into his room, leaving the three alone.

"We know what happened between you and Mr. Lee and to be honest, we actually support it.": Hendery said, making (Y/N) surprised to hear these words from another assassin.

"W-why?": (Y/N) asked.

"We're humans too, not some killing machine with no emotions. We have feelings too. ": Xiaojun replied.

"He's right (Y/N), so don't get your hopes up just yet.": Hendery smiled.

"I can't hyung, I have to let him go eventually. You know what Kun hyung said, they won't allow it and I don't want to lose this job.": (Y/N) said, completely loosing hope.