46.

3rd Person P.O.V:
     It had been a few days since Taeyong had came back. He and (Y/N)'s friendship had been going better slowly but surely and with the time that the two have spent with each other, (Y/N) slowly realized that whenever the older was with him, the voices that would spat negativity at him would also appear less frequently and would only come back whenever he was alone. He assumed that the older might have some sort of ability like Jaehyun who was able to block them off so he would also stay close to the older but would keep some distance, afraid that he might get disgusted at him. He had also managed to resist cutting himself because Taeyong would always nag at him every time he remembered.

"(Y/N)! Dinner is ready!": Taeyong called the younger who was upstairs.

"Be there in a sec!": he told the older from inside his room.

     (Y/N) had just finished school a few hours and had been holed up inside his room, doing the pile of individual and grouped assignments that was given to him by his teachers from various subjects. He was a very hardworking kid, the moment he came back from school, he immediately went upstairs and took a shower and changed before sitting on the study table in his room and started doing whatever that was required. He even managed to multitask by doing his individual work which was physics homework while discussing about the science project with Jaehyun, Jungwoo and Lucas on the phone.

     When Taeyong called him, he immediately got up and texted his classmates that he will be back in a while before stretching out and walking down the stairs, tiredness suddenly came in like a wave as he yawned and walked towards the kitchen.

     When the redhead saw him already in the kitchen, he immediately placed down the dishes he had cooked and wiped his hands on his apron before walking towards the younger and grabbed him gently by the wrist. He then rolled up the younger's long sleeved shirt and inspected both of his arms, searching for any cuts but thankfully, the younger hasn't cut so he was glad but seeing the scar of his wrist pained him. He didn't know why he felt that way towards him but he had been wanting to stay close to the younger and keep an eye on him for no reason. He had also realize that he would always unconsciously stare at the younger whenever he was around.

"Yah hyung! Stop, relax, I didn't cut!": (Y/N) felt shiver run down his spine when the older touched him. He didn't know why but his touch made him feel safe and cared.

"Right right......sorry...... ": Taeyong pulled away and cleared his throat.

"Shall we eat dinner then?": he took off his apron and looked at (Y/N).

"Okay.": (Y/N) said nothing more and sat down.

     The moment he slide into the chair, Taeyong went into the kitchen and swiftly served an enormous amount of food. Mushroom soup, bitter green with tomatoes the size of peas and rare toast beef.

     (Y/N) stared at the mouth watering meal and licked his fleshy lips before placing a mouthful of beef into his mouth and Taeyong did the same, but he didn't know why he kept staring at the younger. The way his jaw would move while he chews and how his adam apple will go up whenever he swallows, and most of all, his eyes. He felt like those grey orbs held something dark and mysterious, ad whenever they were to look at him in the eye, he would always feel a chill run up his spine. He realized that the younger was always quiet and that his expression would always be blank, he knew that (Y/N) had something bothering him that could be the cause of him attempting suicide but he wasn't going to question him, until the younger had decided to come out of his shell and talk to him about it even though he wanted to help him as soon as possible.

     The two of them soon finished their dinner and (Y/N) insisted that he wash the dishes so Taeyong just shrugged his shoulders and let him do it. He then decided to head upstairs and take a shower and maybe sign up some files and read some books.

     When (Y/N) finally finished washing the dishes, he sighed and wiped the sweat off his forehead before heading upstairs and continued with the assignments. He then took and shower and went straight back into his room, he opened up his phone and texted his three friends to continue to discuss about the assignment.

     A few hours later, it was now 11 o'clock at night and Jungwoo being a goody two shoes, wanted to sleep so the rest of them decided to stop and continue the next day. Everyone said their goodnights and went offline, leaving (Y/N) who was the last to be online. After finishing the last question on his physics homework, he then closed the book and packed up before flopping on the bed and curled under the sheets and soon fell asleep.

"Ohhh my sweet child, why did you leave us? Why didn't you die with us in the fire that day? Don't you love us?": (Y/N)'s mother said, holding a knife that she was stabbed with while the other hand held onto his fathers hand, intertwining their fingers together.

"I didn't leave you......": (Y/N) said to them, tears falling down.

"Then why didn't you die?! You're a coward aren't you?!": his mother yelled.

"Stop!": (Y/N) covered both his ears.

"You no good excuse of a son.": his father shook his head and said.

"How sad, even Taeyong here is going to leave you soon, you piece of trash.": his mother laughed.

"What? What do you mean?": he asked and looked outside towards the door and there was the redhead, staring coldly at him before shaking his head and slammed the door.

"Wait! Don't go!": (Y/N) tried to reach him but he was too late, the door wouldn't budge.

"Now now child. Come with us, you have to die now since it was your fault that we died.": his mother said in a evil tone.

"It was your fault and now you have to pay for your sins!": his father grabbed him by the hair and dragged him across the burning living room and towards his mother.

"You're finally joining us now my dear child.": his mother said before raising the knife and stabbed him.

(End of dream)
     (Y/N) gasped and shot up from the bed, eyes flung so wide each iris is a perfect orb of rusty grey. His brain then processed what happened in his dream and everything ran back into his mind, he recalled how his mother looked with her psychotic expression while holding the sharp kitchen knife in her hands. His father with the cold expression and harsh words that will forever be etched into his mind, haunting him for life.

"Its my fault, its my fault, its all my fault, im a coward......": (Y/N)'s mind went blank and held his knee to his chest as he kept digging his nails into his arm, scratching them until they turn red. He kept repeating those words and rocked himself back and forth.

"I would never leave you-Stop-Wait Taeyong hyung, don't go!": Taeyong woke up from his sleep and heard (Y/N) yell and immediately ran towards his room.

     There he saw (Y/N) sitting on the bed, holding his knee up to his chest and rocking himself as he roughly scratched himself. His expression was lifeless and blank, like his soul wasn't even there. Taeyong saw the helpless boy and swiftly ran up to him and hugged him tightly, hoping that he would somehow snap out of it but (Y/N) wasn't snapping out of it as he kept rocking back and forth, repeating the same words over and over again.

     Taeyong was panicking when the younger was still dazed and so he followed his instincts and leaned forward and smashed his lips against the younger's, hoping that it should at least shut him up. A few seconds later, (Y/N) snapped back into reality and felt something warm on his lips. He blinked his eyes a few times and looked at Taeyong who was the one kissing him. He wasn't shocked at why the older was kissing him, no......he was shocked when he placed his hand onto his chest, his forever stable heart that never beated faster nor slower......finally went faster for the first time......