Seven

Roxanne leads the boys confidently up to the security guard, flashing him her badge and the most charming smile she's got.

Dean's eyebrows raise at the way the guard's eyes soften. The guy barely even looks at their badges. He nods and lets them in without delay. They walk around the wreckage of the plane, and Dean pulls out an old Walkman and puts earbuds in his ears.

Sam stares at him "What is that?"

"It's an EMF meter. Reads electromagnetic frequencies," Dean answers, looking at Sam like he's stupid.

"Yeah, I know what an EMF meter is, but why does that one look like a busted-up walkman?"

Roxanne glances over, and Dean grins.

"Cause that's what I made it out of. It's homemade."

Sam scrunches up his nose. "Yeah, I can see that."

The man's grin disappears, and Roxanne chuckles, earning a glare.

Dean runs the EMF meter over part of the wreckage and gets an audible spike. Roxanne's head pops up, and she makes her way over to him.

"Check out the emergency door handle."

Dean scratches at the yellow dust that lines the wrecked metal and gets some on his hand.

"What is this stuff?"

Sam shrugs. "One way to find out."

Roxanne would be willing to be that its sulfur. Sam scrapes some of the yellow dust off into a bag. Dean wipes his fingers on the shoulder of Sam's jacket, and Roxanne almost giggles.

But then she feels it. Her chest tightens.

"Guys? I think... something's up..."

Sam's eyebrows raise. "What, like-"

Dean shushes them. "Hear that?"

Loud footsteps sound in the distance, and they exchange a glance. The brothers take off, and Roxanne kicks off her heels before following.

Roxanne peeks out from behind Sam. The three of them walk out as casually as possible, but an alarm sounds. Dean swears under his breath, and the three make for the gated exit. Roxanne grimaces, now worried about her skirt.

Dean pulls off his suit jacket and tosses it onto the top of the fence to cover the barbed wire.

"Dean!"

He whips around after his feet hit the ground, and she chucks the heels at him. He grunts as he tries to catch them safely, and Sam jumps to the ground. Roxanne nimbly climbs the fence, struggling only to swing her legs over at the top.

"Come on, Roxy. I've gotcha," Sam has his arms out, and she jumps without hesitation.

He catches her easily, setting her bare feet solidly on the ground.

"Thanks."

The three take off towards the Impala, and Dean smiles.

"Well, these monkey suits do come in handy."

- - - -

Roxanne anxiously waits while Jerry looks at the yellow stuff through a microscope.

"Huh. This stuff is covered in sulfur."

Sam looks up at the older man. "You're sure?"

"Take a look for yourself."

Roxanne jumps as the sound of metal banging against metal sounds from beyond the door.