Chapter.4

I got up around noon the next day and first thing I did was cheek my phone. I had a text from Logan asking if I wanted to come over that was from five minutes ago. I texted him back saying sure and went to get ready.

 " Mom I'll be back later," She was sitting at the table with her head in her phone " Huh?" i sighed. " It would be nice if you where to listen the first time but I'll be back later," I said grabbing my phone and wallet " Oh okay text me if you need anything." She said as I was walking out the door.

 He didn't live that far. I'm surprised she really let me walk alone after what happened. I took my phone out and put my ear buds in. i was texting Logan on my way. I showed up to his house and awkwardly knocked on the door his sister answered. " Hi I'm Ericka you must be here to see Logan come in," I stepped into the house and started to examine it. It was a very nice house two story and huge. Logan came down stairs " So I see you've met my little sister," He looks at her as if to say go away. " Um well I'm just going to go in the kitchen now." She was a tallish brown haired girl with the tips of her hair dyed purple.

 Just as Logan opened his mouth to say something she popped back in to the room " Just to say I love your hair," Logan face palmed " Ericka go away," She went back into the kitchen " Bossy," she said under her breath.

" Hey do you like the band blood on the dance floor," he did not just say that " Omg yes, do you like the band skillet?" He smiled " But of course," I think we're going to get along well. " Hey come with me into my room there's this song I want to show you it has nothing to do with what we're talking about but come on."

 I sat down on the edge of his bed and he got his laptop out " Don't look," I didn't instead I looked around his room. He has some skills when it comes to drawing. I saw a picture that caught my eye, it said  Rest In Peace Jessica with an angle with tears rolling down its face. I shook it off and kept looking around until out of no where he calls out " Found it, its a song called baby don't cut by Bmike," He said and played the song I have never heard this song before. " Wha huh how did you know that I cut," I was confused. " Keep in mind you have stitches on your arm it drew my attention to your arm then I saw your wrists, covered with scars when you should never cut." We sat in silence and listened to the song.

 Once it was over I was in tears that song is sad. I wasn't like crying but I was tearing up a bit. " Promise me you won't cut anymore," He said out of no where. " I don't want to make a promise that I might break," I said staring at the ground." Then try please," i can't believe I'm about to say this " Okay fine.. I'll try." His face light up " Thank you,"

 " Its getting dark I'll walk you home," I nodded and we got up. We where walking and I wasn't wearing a jacket mad it was cold i was getting bumps I was so cold. " Here," He said and took his hoodie off " You sure," He nodded " You need it more you seem like your going to freeze your ass off," I laughed and kept walking. His hoodie was warm and smelled good.

We got to my drive way and I just kind of stood there awkwardly. He gave me a hug " I'll see you tomorrow," He said I just nodded. Just then in that moment he leaned in and kissed me i didin't resist it although I was surprised that he kissed me. Once we pulled away I just looked at him. " Um well i'll see you later," i said gave him one more hug and went inside.