Chapter 1

*DOUBLE SHOT*
(INSPIRED BY TRAILER ABOVE)

Jeon Jungkook and his twin brother are the heirs of the criminal empire. Mr.Kim decides to raise this criminal kingdom along with Jeon family. He involves his son Kim taehyung, who accepts the rules of the game with pleasure.

It was only after that Taehyung regrets everything because of his love. He doesn't want to hurt or decieve the Jeon family. And if so, then someone else will do it for him.

*Trigger warning*
Graphical Voilence
Murder
Smut

*DOUBLE SHOT*
(Use dark background)

*DOUBLE SHOT*(Use dark background)

Papparikka © 2019

Ignore grammatical mistakes
Happy reading

Year 1995

In this cruel world, no one can be trusted, not even your own blood line.Power is the only thing which converts any kind human into greedy insane monster.

Throne is another thing which represents the power which an individual holds. It compells people to hurt and kill thier own loved ones mercilessly. That's how ascendancy of the word/thing 'Power' holds.

Seoul was the main city where dark underworld, mafia activities were popular and still in practice. Unlike other cities which were under MOB control, Seoul had that peace and tranquility.

Murder, encounters were common but the local people were safe, without any unnecessary commotions. Form this difference, Seoul stood out of its own uniqueness.

Rivals are common in these bloody darkworld. If one mafia gang is eliminated, another irrespective of foes and friends, they prepare themselves to face any consequences to own the Dictatorship. Throne, that's the only thing which matters.

Family? It's the pure bond between your loved ones, unless one becomes selfish and egoistic.Once satan works and drops the evil seed of desire and greediness to conquer the world, Brother, father, mother no one get counts or spared when it comes to share the so called Power to rule over others in this blood and violence filled kingdom.