Chapter 5

" DOUBLE SHOT "

" DOUBLE SHOT "**********************Ignore the grammatical mistakesHappy reading*******************

" DOUBLE SHOT "
**********************
Ignore the grammatical mistakes
Happy reading
*******************

At the hall:

After the commotion held in the red house,lot of dead bodies laid on the floor in the pool of blood. All dead bodies were rivals of each other who couldn't tolerate the success of the other gang and some of them were those work under Kang Jun and Chae Yuong's men ran off like him to save thier lives.

Jeonguk and Yoongi were on the way back to the red house as they were called to be present for annoucement.

They were angry that they couldn't catch hold of Chae Yuong.Guk was determined to kill that boy because of whom he lost Chae Yuong by catching him.

Mr. Kim stepped on the dias, the two boys leaned back at the statue and Mr.Kim held the mic

"Dear, friends am here to inform the biggest news among the MOB's. You may wonder who am I? But my identity won't be important after knowing the Jeon heirs right?"

He annouced, the people gasped out in shock they start murmuring around themselves.

"Yes, we all miss late Mr. Jeon, so here am to represent you all the Jeon heirs."

He extended his arms to welcome the two boys. They both walked out together and stood in front of the people.

"Jeon Twins, Jeon Jeonguk and Jeon Jungkook." Mr.Kim welcomed them patting their back and clapping along with his gang members while Guk and Kook joined Mr. Kim on the Dias.

People started talking among themselves again, whispering to each other because of the two shocking news.

Firstly, Jeon's heirs are still alive and secondly they look exact same like a copies, they were twins.

"So people of Seoul and my dear mafia friends, it's time for you to give us simple now and surrender yourself, join hands with us or you may all dig your own grave if have any objections" Mr.Kim ended the speech and had a proud grin on his face.

"We can totally join hands with them, anyhow we all served Jeon's, we'll surrender ourselves to the Jeon heirs too. But what about Kang Jung and Chae Yuong?" One of the guy in middle of the crowd asked.

"Kang Jun is no more and Chae Yuong will be killed as soon as we get information of him. So you may all have a good life." Said Jin standing beside the Dias.

From people and other Mafia leaders having no choice, even though wanted to kill them, knowing how strong they are together like a pack of wolves enough to kill Kang Jun it won't be easy to tackle them they thought. And accepted the Jeon brothers happily. Its true that no other option left because they knew what Jeons are capable off doing, nothing but cruel, and brutal.