Chapter 13

Sorry for late updates!
How are all doing?

Any questions about book?➡️

Ignore mistakes
Happy reading!

"Oh god! I somehow started to get good with him and the next fucking second he spoils everything that brat"

Jimin was more worried than the Jeon twins about the loss of mp which was now in Taehyung's hands.

"Calm down Jimin, we have Suga will be able to track down him." Jin spoke at looking Suga who sulked.

"What happened let it go, let him come in his way and so we will!" Jungkook said loading guns and dropping them inside the car.

"He will pay for this!" Jeongguk gritted his teeth with a mere rememberance of last night tricks of Taehyung to steal the map.

"Let's not waste our time, hurry up!" Jason said and hopped into Suga's car.

"I'll join Namjin" Jimin spoke as he head towards RM's car.

"Namjin? That's cute!" Said Jin winking at Jimin who gave the cute name!

"Enough you midget, you're coming with me!" Jeongguk dragged Jimin from his jacket who was trying to get out of his grip.

"Why, you two brothers can go together!" Jimin whined, internally he was happy to join his crush.

"Don't you have eyes he has his own car, and we never share things! So just hopp into mine else I'll be alone!"

Jeongguk made a puppy eyes blinking his eyelashes rapidly!

"Alright, don't do that, doesn't look good for a rabid dog like you!" He said and next second he was in Jeongguk's car.

"Let's go!"

They were all connected together with the earphones on their way to find Mr.Kim.

Suga, tried to track down Taehyung which was successful but he was far away than they can even think.

He alerted everyone about his place and they started chasing him behind like he was the real culprit.

There was still a long way to go! They were so concentrated to get Mr.Kim back that nobody noticed that Jungkook's car wasn't following them.

Except one person, Jimin saw him taking a shortcut but didn't inform the other twin. He was clearly knowing why Jungkook chose that shortcut.

*****

Taehyung was already there reached out to get his dad from those bastard who held him as hostage.