Chapter 17

DOUBLE SHOT

DOUBLE SHOT

Ignore mistakes
Happy reading!

Jiyong wasn't surprised to see Jeongguk at the suite, but the thing which amused him was how J hope has changed the party and joined hands with the Jeon’s.

“So, do you want to tell your back up minions to leave or let them watch their boss’s death?”

Jeongguk negotiates for which Jiyong agrees,and j hope took out the phone from Jiyong’s pocket called those back ups and held the phone to Jiyong’s ears.

“We are in position boss, we are waiting for your commands.”

The back up leader spoke from the other side, Jiyong was about to say Jeongguk held his knife piercing his throat reminding him not to talk something foolish which may kill him.

“We couldn't get to deal with J hope, also, I heard Jeon's will be here anytime soon. Let's just get back, I'll meet you all in Japan. ”

“Ok boss,” the line was disconnected.

Jiyong smirked at Jeongguk who didn't even bothered knowing he was a gangster with pride even when death is infront of him.

“As I can see, something is not right, let us keep him a day here and interrogate him rather than taking him to red house.”

Jeongguk orders and others agree, J hope smiled at Jeongguk getting successful in catching hold of Jiyong.

J hope held Jiyong and other gang members held Jiyong’s minions and took them to the cellar below the bar from underground route with the help oh Kenny.

They thanked Kenny, because of him they could catch Jiyong on time else it won't be happening.

“Thank god, Jason you were on time, else we couldn't make it!” Jeongguk says to J hope with no idea that Jason and J hope are one.

“It’s not a big deal, I have seen how my boss dresses himself so I just tried to enact like him.” Jason smiles at Jeongguk.

“Just inform Suga about the transactions of Jiyong’s with that we'll be able to know who are involved apart from him.”

Jeongguk said again and walked out of the suite,

“Also it's been late already, I'll inform Jungkook about it, and you too get some rest. Let's deal with that bastard tomorrow together.”

With that Jeongguk walked off to his room which he got arranged by Kenny.

Jason was sharing his room with Suga. Jimin with Jeongguk even though Jeongguk didn't wanted to deal with Jimin after the incident about tattoo.

**********

“I heard we got hold of Jiyong, I have informed Jin hyung about it.” Jimin says as Jeongguk entered the room.