Chapter 8

" DOUBLE SHOT "

" DOUBLE SHOT "

********************
Ignore the mistakes
Long chapter, happy reading
*****************

Taehyung's POV

It was dusky when we left the hotel, I didn't try to communicate with any infact I was ashamed of myself, not able to succeed my first mission. It got ruined.

Jason was escorted by Suga, I got dropped at nearby Starry-night club as they went back to Red house.

I was all alone, middle of the crowd standing bewildered.Some girls literally thrown themselves on me, I pushed them aside

"Sorry girls, I prefer banana over oranges" they gave me middle finger, I shrugged.

A hot and well built guy approached me, checking me out, before I could blink he just grabbed my hips and started moving slowly with the rhythm of music.

He passed joint of marijuana from his lips to mine, I took it inhaling it deeply, eyes closed loosening myself leaving smoke rings.

I felt heaven with those dim yet colourful lights, I gave into that stranger who loved my company, he gave a light squeeze gripping my ass, I just swayed my hips more to make us comfortable while dancing to the song 'Too high' by Lil dicky.

"Let's go somewhere private" he purred leaning towards me, his lips inches away from mine.

"Yes, Daddy!" I let out and closed the distance between us by pressing my lips onto his.He smirked through his lips while kissing me.

I was horny as fuck, we broke the kiss. He pushed the people while holding my hand after ages, we got into the room. As soon as the door closed behind, we grabbed each other's face eating out each other's lips, he gently pushed me to the bed, and went towards the side cabin making two shots for us.I removed my shirt, made myslef comfortable on the bed.

He came back with two shots in his hand. "Bottoms up!" He grinned looking into my eyes, handing a shot to me.

"I need a lemon" I asked smiling at him. He returned with lemon, I extend my arm in need of lemon wiping my lips forming a pout.

Looking at my cuteness he just dropped the glass and he grabbed me, kissing me hardly then he went on collarbone. He sucked at the crook of my neck giving me small hickeys.

I pushed him on the bed, hovering over him I started to kiss him in slow pace, meanwhile I moved my hand to my back of the waist band, I took out my gun and held under his chin.